Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

WTTF: Blaine Gabbert RC Auto's

Title says it all folks. Check my bucket and the thread in my sig which contains a trade list. I will trade a few for one card if the deal seems right. LMK what you have, thanks!

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

what you have for trade

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Click on the link in my signature. I have a photobucket and a trade list(the one that says FS/ some FT)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See skinssabres1's Items on eBay

not an auto , but I have a sick patch of Gabbert, it is from 2011 topps legends "aspiring legacies" ALPP-BG , 3 piece, 2 colour rc patch #'ed 2/5, no bv due to scarcity. Would be looking for redskins if you are interested.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Im kind of interested. Not sure what all Redskins stuff I have. I know I have a 08 limited /25 clinton portis banner season patch if you'd be interested in that. CMB and thread if you'd like.

BTW any chance you'd have a scan or pic of it?

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See skinssabres1's Items on eBay

Portis is no longer with us so I would not be interested in that. Will check you bucket but if you know of any Rg3, Riggins, Orakpo, Kerrigan , cards that would interest me. if you pm me your email, I can send you a scan of the card via that means.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Portis is no longer with us so I would not be interested in that. Will check you bucket but if you know of any Rg3, Riggins, Orakpo, Kerrigan , cards that would interest me. if you pm me your email, I can send you a scan of the card via that means.

PM sent

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Anyone tonight?