Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: RockiesFan33's Custom Shop

2. Kronozio
    Love your work. Simply incredible.
    Hidden Content
    Matt Ware Super Collector (3,600+ cards!)

2012-2014 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set: 2317/2380 (97%)

Awesome cuts as always man!
    I can and would love to make some customs for you! Just PM me and we can discuss what you'd like!
    My Customs: Hidden Content

I got my cards! Thx and they look great!
    My main collection goal right now is to get rid of all my unwanted low end cards in an attempt to downsize. If you want to help me with that, let me know! I'd like the cards to go to a good home such as charity, the younger generation of collectors, or aspiring team collectors that want to build their team PC.

Quote Originally Posted by gojacks View Post
    I got my cards! Thx and they look great!
    Glad to hear they worked out well for you! Thanks!

Got the rest of my Swarm cards yesterday, they look good. I'm hoping to get a good amount signed at the game tonight. Thanks again!

I have several celebrity autos I'd love to have done, PM me if you can do them. I also need a few Richard Petty "blanks" done if you are able to do them that would be great.

Thanks
    Vince

Quote Originally Posted by YorkCardGuy View Post
    I have several celebrity autos I'd love to have done, PM me if you can do them. I also need a few Richard Petty "blanks" done if you are able to do them that would be great.

Thanks
    Vince
    Be happy to help. Shoot me a PM with details on exactly what you're looking for.

Added a new card template to the Custom Shop for the NHL season: The Intrepid Series

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast