Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kellton29's Items on eBay

For real, you need to apply to a card company they would for sure hire you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

A new Yankee-generic card for today:

SCF Rewards
    Country

very nice really good work there Brian

SCF Rewards
    Country

very nice really good work there Brian

Thanks! I just printed a few and they look pretty cool. Can't wait to send them out!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Received yours today Brian and to everyone on here that has purchased or thought about getting some made, they are fantastic, worth every $ I have spent on them can't thank you enough they are spectacular

SCF Rewards
    Country

Received yours today Brian and to everyone on here that has purchased or thought about getting some made, they are fantastic, worth every $ I have spent on them can't thank you enough they are spectacular

Glad to know that you enjoyed the cards! Can't wait to see what they'll look like signed! Thanks again!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will post photo of them when i get them signed, pretty sure I can get Hendriks, Moylan and Blackley the others might take some time to get signed

BANNED

Country

Hey this is probably a stupid question, but would you be able to do a game used card? My mom's best friend's son is one of the best high school Jr lacrosse players in the state of MN and I'd love to get some customs of him and I thought if possible it'd be sweet to get some game used mesh (the netting on the stick) in/on the card. Do you think that'd be even possible? I'd pay to ship the mesh to you and any additional fees you ask.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey this is probably a stupid question, but would you be able to do a game used card? My mom's best friend's son is one of the best high school Jr lacrosse players in the state of MN and I'd love to get some customs of him and I thought if possible it'd be sweet to get some game used mesh (the netting on the stick) in/on the card. Do you think that'd be even possible? I'd pay to ship the mesh to you and any additional fees you ask.

Thanks!

Not a stupid question! I haven't tackled a card like that before, but it's definitely doable. I'll play around with some different card thicknesses and see what I can come up with.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just finished this cut for Philly Fan 5064:

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast