Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Customs from paratan21 and customized further.

I am a huge Chicago Bears and University of Texas Longhorns fan. As you know you cant get some autos of players in pro uniforms or college uniforms. Well I try to combine the best of both worlds. Some players have autos but only in pro or college uniforms and then none in the ones I want. So I get low end clear sticker autos of players and remove them and place them on a desired card. I have foud Panini, Contenders and UD are the best because they are easy to remove and look very clean. Then I ran into another problem big companies dont make some players cards period. Well that is where Tanner aka paratan21 comes into help me. He made me a few customs of player that dont have cards. I am going to send some off to receive autos TTM and others I found autos for to place on them. I got my 1st batch of customs from Tanner today and made one so far. The rest are customs I made on my own. I hope you enjoy them.

Greg Salas
    UD Sweet Spots and UD Anniversary (they didnt do autos in this set and should have)
    Before:

After:

Priest Holmes
    UD Longhorns (the real one is SSP and sells for around $300+) Damaged Playbook
    Before:

After:

Michael Huff
    Press Pass patch and super cheap UD auto
    Before:

After:

Dante Jones
    OK UD auto cheap and 94 SP base
    Before:

After:

Sloan Thomas
    RC auto and RC base (he had no UT autos)
    Before:

After:

D.J. Moore
    UD RC auto UD Bears uniform auto (has no Bears uniform auto)
    Before:

After:

Last but not least the 1st of many Tanner customs customized
    Armando Allen
    paratan21 custom and UD Sweetspot auto (1 of 2 autos and no Pro uniform cards)
    Before:

After:
    Last edited by 34BoJackson16; 06-02-2013 at 01:30 AM.
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, Vince Young (UT) (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

wow!
    LOOKING FOR GAME USED ITEMS (NO CARDS) WILL BUY OR TRADE FOR THEM!!
    Hidden Content

Really cool way of seeing another way to do cards! This idea is great, I may even borrow it for some college kids who've since gone pro.
    I can and would love to make some customs for you! Just PM me and we can discuss what you'd like!
    My Customs: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by paratan21 View Post
    Really cool way of seeing another way to do cards! This idea is great, I may even borrow it for some college kids who've since gone pro.
    Thanks Bro, just keep them customs coming and I will continue tp get them autos TTM, or custom sticker auto. I am going to send off some of the others you made here soon for TTM auto. Thanks again for your help with making these.
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, Vince Young (UT) (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

Wow, really cool idea, nice job
    Hidden Content

Rohan Davey PC 219/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah 63/69 (4/24 1/1's)

Quote Originally Posted by xposipx View Post
    Wow, really cool idea, nice job
    Thanks, I will keep em coming.
    Hidden Content

Got another one in today.
    Brian Robison
    2007 Playoff Contenders ($0.99 on the Bay) and paratan21 custom
    Before:

After:
    Hidden Content

Made another today.

Chris Ogbonnaya Texas
    Before with doner auto already removed and paratan21 custom:

After:
    Hidden Content

What is the best way to remove the sticker? I've tried on a few and can't get it started cleanly.
    Thanks and awesome cards! Tanner has done a bunch for me and they have turned out super!
    David Lee
    My photobucket for customs Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Check out my customs blog! Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jdl7860 View Post
    What is the best way to remove the sticker? I've tried on a few and can't get it started cleanly.
    Thanks and awesome cards! Tanner has done a bunch for me and they have turned out super!
    Not all brands will cooperate with removal. I use a single edge razor blade to get them started and super slowy peel the auto off. Note this will usually only work with newer UD and Panini, and Contenders autos. Like the Ogbonnaya card Bowman Sterling aka Topps above I had to get the razor under the sticker and slowly and carefully push until the sticker was completely lifted and removed. If I were just to start it and peel it would leave part of glue with the authentic writing on the card. Also very important, you need to use new razors and keep them clean. I usually get 2-3 uses out of them before i change to a new one. I hope this helps.
    Last edited by 34BoJackson16; 06-09-2013 at 02:48 AM.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast