Would any custom card makers like to be showcased at the Nationals?

I have had some customs made by Ex staffers in the past. A few of their customs always attract people who want to buy them. I just use them to promote SCF and the custom forum. So with that said I know there a few awesome custom designers here and if you think you can design a killer card that coud attract attention while showcased at the Nationals Sports Collector Convention let me know.

I would like to have a small case filled of just Custom made cards and business cards to go along with each custom card maker. This way if someone ask about a particular custom card I can hand them a quick business card so they can contact you if they would like some designed. Who knows You might be designing cards in the future as there are card company exec's, new outlets, and many people in the hobby world there for five days.

If your interested or have question drop me a pm or post here.

Scottkoz20 the owner and I will be setting up with SCF members so if you wish to put your talent out there Lmk. As I will be taking a few examples from last year. I have some shoes I have customed shoes to show off as well. So if you like to pair a card up with a shoe Lmk. Here a example from last year.

CARD

SHOES

Combination of the two

Don