Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibbs11 View Post
    Hi, I'm 13 and I was wondering if you could get me some Pristine customs. I'll give you my email address so we can agree on some stuff. Thanks

Tibbs11
    PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by RtdRSuperstar View Post
    are you only doing sports or can you do celebrity too? I have about 5 people I'd like to get you to make if you can. Just shoot me a pm. Thanks!
    Quick preview of your order:

Quote Originally Posted by Beckster24 View Post
    what an awesome idea have some players in mind Varitek and Wakefield,as we as wouldn't mind some of the current Aussie players in the Majors Travis Blackley, Grant Balfour, Liam Hendriks, would you ship to Australia
    A preview of some of your cards:

Last edited by RockiesFan33; 06-25-2012 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tibbs11 View Post
    Hi, I'm 13 and I was wondering if you could get me some Pristine customs. I'll give you my email address so we can agree on some stuff. Thanks

Tibbs11
    Here's a preview of your cards:

Last edited by RockiesFan33; 06-25-2012 at 06:15 PM.

Great idea Brian.

I'll definitely be hitting you up with a few cuts once I determine what I'll need.

If you could do a Treasury cut for Charlie Gehringer and Jack DiLauro that would be great and if you could give me a preview when you are finished that would be awesome too.

Thanks,
    Pedro

P.S. This is cool that you're doing this, this is a great help for everyone who desperately wants your custom talents! (And there are many!!)
    "The Mets have shown me more ways to lose than I even know existed" -Casey Stengel
    Let's go: Mets/Giants/Knicks/Rangers/Wild/Chelsea/Rutgers
    Autographs of Larry Walker, Yadier Molina, Jason Simontacchi, and So Taguchi Wanted!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by metsmagic18 View Post
    If you could do a Treasury cut for Charlie Gehringer and Jack DiLauro that would be great and if you could give me a preview when you are finished that would be awesome too.

Thanks,
    Pedro

P.S. This is cool that you're doing this, this is a great help for everyone who desperately wants your custom talents! (And there are many!!)
    PM Sent.

BANNED

Country
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (1)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey , I was wondering If I could use a your template for your inception style cards?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast