Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
    Brian it's been sometime since I have been on these boards! Congrats on your custom card shop!! Looks like you are still cranking out some amazing stuff!!

Great job man. I am working on a few cuts myself done 2 that i liked so far. Just wondering if you make back for these or do you just leave them blank?
    MIAMI DOLPHINS SCF SUPER COLLECTOR!
    Dolphins PC: 9486 1300+ Gu'ed & Auto

Quote Originally Posted by Welker83 View Post
    Great job man. I am working on a few cuts myself done 2 that i liked so far. Just wondering if you make back for these or do you just leave them blank?
    The backs are blank for all of my cards except the team-specific generic cards. I add a back to those so you can identify the player who signed and a bit of trivia about them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RockiesFan33 View Post
    Question, did you design the borders with the twirls and the squigly/detailed lines in the other ones yourself or do you use a texture or something from somewhere else for those? I have a lot of ideas for my customs but I only end up doing vintage looking ones usually since I can't replicate those twirls and squiggles on photoshop. I did manage to learn to use the pen tool a bit better but it never looks that straight or symmetrical.
    Buying: ITG Enshrined base cards: Hidden Content and similar base cards showing career stats for pre-60s retired hockey players

I have put together a pretty decent collection of brushes, patterns and even fonts that I've found online to use on those designs. Sometimes I'll combine a few into one image to get the effect that I need.

Just sent you a PM...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content
    Current Project: 2013 Golden Age Minis Master Set: 683/750 cards (91.1%)

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware & Justin Cobbs Super Collector

Are you still taking orders? PM you a couple of days ago

Hey fan you make a custom cut card with this Lynn swann autograph?

I took a much needed break from card making for about a month, but I'm back at it again. Here are some recent finished orders from collectors here on SCF:

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast