Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkItUp21 View Post
    Do you make any dual football cards? Like 2 players on 1 card? I'd love to get a card of Malcolm Jenkins and Cameron Jordan of the Saints made. Get them both to sign the same card this year at camp.

Wish I thought to do this. Could use the extra income...

Quote Originally Posted by RockiesFan33 View Post

I got these in yesterday. Thanks you very much. I'm very satisfied and will be doing more business with you soon.

Chris
    ~ COLLECTING ~
    * NEW ORLEANS SAINTS **
    Malcolm Jenkins / Cameron Jordan / Patrick Peterson

If I post in your thread. PM works best.

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkItUp21 View Post
    I got these in yesterday. Thanks you very much. I'm very satisfied and will be doing more business with you soon.

Chris
    Glad to hear that they worked out for you. Thanks again and good luck with the signatures!

Did you close up shop Brian? Your photobucket link leads back to this thread.

The link on my first post for this thread still goes to my custom examples on Photobucket. Card work is still strong. Here are some recent orders that have been filled:

Just finished going through this thread. Wow man your pretty amazing at what you do. I love the cut autos especially. That is an awesome idea. I actually have a an autograph of Darrell Abbott aka Dimebag Darrell from Pantera that I got from him back in 2000 before he was murdered when I used to bounce at a music venue in Ft. Worth. If I find it, it would be awesome to get it cut auto style. I will look around to see if I find it.
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis and Rod Streater. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 34BoJackson16 View Post
    Just finished going through this thread. Wow man your pretty amazing at what you do. I love the cut autos especially. That is an awesome idea. I actually have a an autograph of Darrell Abbott aka Dimebag Darrell from Pantera that I got from him back in 2000 before he was murdered when I used to bounce at a music venue in Ft. Worth. If I find it, it would be awesome to get it cut auto style. I will look around to see if I find it.
    Sounds good. Let me know when you track it down.

Great!!!! I just Pm'd you asking if you could do this before I saw this thread! Very fair prices as well! Can't wait to do business with you! Picking out my templates now! :)

EDIT: I have decided exactly what templates and people that I want! Please PM me ASAP so we can get some cards made! Can't wait to do business with you!
    Last edited by Hunter; 05-12-2013 at 01:46 AM.

Still waiting for a reply! Hope you're still doing these customs. Please contact me! Really wanting some customs! :)

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast