Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

Custom Matting for 8x10 and Signed Index

Alright, so I know a lot of people on here have index cards signed and they would like to display them, but there isn't really a good pre-cut mat that you go and pick up for this. I recently purchased a professional mat cutter so I could do my own matting instead of paying someone else a bunch of money to do it and take a month to get my item to me.

Anyway, what I am offering are mats like the ones below. Single mat, like what I have the actual picture of will be $6 plus $3 shipping (paypal gift), and the double mat will be $12, plus $3 shipping (paypal gift). You pick your colors. The mats are 11x14 total size with space for a signed 3x5 index card (the opening for visible area is 2.5"x3.5").

Let me know if you are interested. I can also cut any other mats you may want and we can work out a price. I did my Griffey 8x10 in a double mat and I will post an example of that, too. Something like the Griffey would be $5 plus shipping single mat of $10 (paypal gift) plus shipping double mat.

If you want to take me up on this you don't have to send me any items. Just tell me the color mat you want, I cut it and mail it to you then you put your own stuff in it.

Last edited by jyosi; 05-04-2011 at 11:50 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thekidhypno's Items on eBay

i am VERY interested! i have been looking for something like this for my barkley and steve nash index cards. i also have a few 8x10s i wanted to mat. if i wanted one like the griffey could the colors be navy and white?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Navy and white wouldn't a problem. I can get just about any color mat board. I can even get the suede and leather mat boards, but I would have to charge more for those since it costs me more to get that type of board.

SCF Rewards
    Country

how much would 2 index and 1 like griffey be?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Depends on what colors you want and if you want the indexes douple matted. If you use the same color a couple time I can do it for a little cheaper because I won't have to buy as many different full size mat boards.

Let me know the colors you want for each piece and I'll let you know how much I can do it for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

is it possible to do a 20x24 mat for a 16x20 photo? sorry for so many questions lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can cut windows up to 40" with the mat cutter I bought so that wouldn't be a problem. Depending on the colors used and if they are the same as other mats you want the price will vary a little. Shipping will also be more since the package wil be bigger and I'll have to find a box that size. I'm thinking around 25-30 for a double mat in that size then figure out actual shipping costs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could you cut a spot for a signature that's about 2 inches long and 1 inch wide?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could you cut a spot for a signature that's about 2 inches long and 1 inch wide?

You mean basically the same thing, but adjust the borders so the index card opening that I presently have is cut down to only a 2"x1"? I could easily do that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You mean basically the same thing, but adjust the borders so the index card opening that I presently have is cut down to only a 2"x1"? I could easily do that.

Yep, that's what I meant.

I'll be PM'ing you in the near future, I have one for sure I want like that, and maybe one more.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast