Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

Do you make any dual football cards? Like 2 players on 1 card? I'd love to get a card of Malcolm Jenkins and Cameron Jordan of the Saints made. Get them both to sign the same card this year at camp.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wish I thought to do this. Could use the extra income...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New Orleans Saints
    See ChalkItUp21's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I got these in yesterday. Thanks you very much. I'm very satisfied and will be doing more business with you soon.

Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got these in yesterday. Thanks you very much. I'm very satisfied and will be doing more business with you soon.

Chris

Glad to hear that they worked out for you. Thanks again and good luck with the signatures!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sidelinegifts's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

Did you close up shop Brian? Your photobucket link leads back to this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The link on my first post for this thread still goes to my custom examples on Photobucket. Card work is still strong. Here are some recent orders that have been filled:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Just finished going through this thread. Wow man your pretty amazing at what you do. I love the cut autos especially. That is an awesome idea. I actually have a an autograph of Darrell Abbott aka Dimebag Darrell from Pantera that I got from him back in 2000 before he was murdered when I used to bounce at a music venue in Ft. Worth. If I find it, it would be awesome to get it cut auto style. I will look around to see if I find it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just finished going through this thread. Wow man your pretty amazing at what you do. I love the cut autos especially. That is an awesome idea. I actually have a an autograph of Darrell Abbott aka Dimebag Darrell from Pantera that I got from him back in 2000 before he was murdered when I used to bounce at a music venue in Ft. Worth. If I find it, it would be awesome to get it cut auto style. I will look around to see if I find it.

Sounds good. Let me know when you track it down.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great!!!! I just Pm'd you asking if you could do this before I saw this thread! Very fair prices as well! Can't wait to do business with you! Picking out my templates now! :)

EDIT: I have decided exactly what templates and people that I want! Please PM me ASAP so we can get some cards made! Can't wait to do business with you!
    Last edited by Hunter; 05-12-2013 at 01:46 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still waiting for a reply! Hope you're still doing these customs. Please contact me! Really wanting some customs! :)

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast