Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Brian it's been sometime since I have been on these boards! Congrats on your custom card shop!! Looks like you are still cranking out some amazing stuff!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Great job man. I am working on a few cuts myself done 2 that i liked so far. Just wondering if you make back for these or do you just leave them blank?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

Great job man. I am working on a few cuts myself done 2 that i liked so far. Just wondering if you make back for these or do you just leave them blank?

The backs are blank for all of my cards except the team-specific generic cards. I add a back to those so you can identify the player who signed and a bit of trivia about them as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question, did you design the borders with the twirls and the squigly/detailed lines in the other ones yourself or do you use a texture or something from somewhere else for those? I have a lot of ideas for my customs but I only end up doing vintage looking ones usually since I can't replicate those twirls and squiggles on photoshop. I did manage to learn to use the pen tool a bit better but it never looks that straight or symmetrical.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have put together a pretty decent collection of brushes, patterns and even fonts that I've found online to use on those designs. Sometimes I'll combine a few into one image to get the effect that I need.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Just sent you a PM...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you still taking orders? PM you a couple of days ago

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey fan you make a custom cut card with this Lynn swann autograph?

BANNED

Country

Pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

I took a much needed break from card making for about a month, but I'm back at it again. Here are some recent finished orders from collectors here on SCF:

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast