Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

RockiesFan33's Custom Shop

Hey everybody,

Over the last few years I've had a lot of requests to make custom cards for other site members. Well, I'm happy to announce that I'm officially up for taking orders now!

How does it work? Simply choose the templates that you'd like me to use from this gallery:

photobucket.com/RF33CustomShop

If you have an image that you'd like to use for the player, please let me know. Otherwise, I'll use what's available to me online. The higher the image resolution, the better the card will look. Keep in mind that not every photo of a player will work with each template. Some photos work better with horizontal designs and vice versa.

I will print, cut and matte the cards for you. I do not typically make card backs for my cards. My cards are the same dimensions of a standard trading card and have the approximate thickness of 2-3 standard trading cards stacked together. The extra rigidity and thickness makes it easier for the player to sign typically; a nice bonus when graphing in-person.

Because these cards are all made by hand, there is always the chance that the cards may vary slightly in size. The differences, if any, are extremely slight.

Pricing

Cards
    Standard custom card - $2.00ea

Cuts
    Custom cuts - $5.00ea. You send me the autographs, I put them into cards! No more hanging onto those boring signed index cards! The autograph needs to be at the largest approximately 1.5" x 3.125". This pricing also applies to cards with ticket stubs inserted into them.

Fenway Park Dirt Customs - These ultra thick customs feature actual dirt from the field of Fenway Park that was provided to me by the Red Sox. These cards feature card backs as well. $8.00ea.

Card Backs - If you would like a custom back for your cards, they are $1.50ea.

Payment

PayPal preferred. Cash is ok, too. Payment expected before I will print and ship the cards.
    Refunds are given if there are problems associated with the card design or production, not if a problem occurs in transit.

Shipping

Shipping is $3.00, for orders up to 20 cards. For orders larger than 20 cards, shipping is $5.00. All cards will be securely shipped in a bubble mailer anywhere within the U.S.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your interest in my designs and I look forward to creating a set for you!
    Last edited by RockiesFan33; 09-19-2013 at 11:50 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Awesome! I am sure that this will be a huge hit. The cuts sound amazing to me. I may have to look through my index cards to see what I have laying around. Would it be OK to send a money order with the index cards to make them into cuts and can you do nonsports items for cuts as well?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great idea and very fair price too! should have no problem selling these gems!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's a snapshot of the finished lot for clryan5! Thanks for the order!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sidelinegifts's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

sweet

SCF Rewards
    Country

what an awesome idea have some players in mind Varitek and Wakefield,as we as wouldn't mind some of the current Aussie players in the Majors Travis Blackley, Grant Balfour, Liam Hendriks, would you ship to Australia

SCF Rewards
    Country

what an awesome idea have some players in mind Varitek and Wakefield,as we as wouldn't mind some of the current Aussie players in the Majors Travis Blackley, Grant Balfour, Liam Hendriks, would you ship to Australia

I could definitely accommodate an order to Australia for you. Just have to adjust the shipping.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks so much Brian appreciate it

SCF Rewards
    Country

are you only doing sports or can you do celebrity too? I have about 5 people I'd like to get you to make if you can. Just shoot me a pm. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Customs

Hi, I'm 13 and I was wondering if you could get me some Pristine customs. I'll give you my email address so we can agree on some stuff. Thanks

Tibbs11

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast