Millhouse Tobacco cards? Anyone buying?

What's the deal with these cards? They are being sold all over eBay, in all sports. They look like they are homemade. They do not have NHL or NHLPA logos on them. Are these legitimate cards or just something that someone cooked up in their basement.

Anyone buying them?
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: (click links to see want lists)
    Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (83.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (22% complete)

...and to a lesser extent

Hidden Content
    (61% complete) / Hidden Content (43% complete) / Brian Propp (50% complete)

basement.

Never bought any of these, but I paid a few bucks (each) for some OPC Retro knockoffs not too long ago.

They're exactly what you think they are - doesn't mean they don't have value to some people... but likely not as much as the sellers are often asking. I remember a while back, a guy on HI found a Tretiak 'homemade' card. The thing was, the photo used came from his website (the HI member) and was of him, in Tretiak style gear! If I recall correctly, he actually bought one becuase of how funny the whole thing was.

Just saw these on eBay. Card of Len Bias. Interesting but I guess unlicensed.

These things pop up in one form or another every couple months. The first time I saw them I suckered myself into buying Ken Dryden, Howie Morenz & Muhammad Ali cards. Then a different version came out and then another different version etc............

And they're teeny, once I got them I was like, all "what am I gonna DO with them????"

Normal-sized basement cards, I got no problem with them :)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Dispute Assistant Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Nothing wrong with homemade cards ;) but seriously, they seem to sell decently well, custom cards a neat additions to PC. I myself though prefer making them custom made for the customer as it has more of a sentimental feel that way rather than just making a bunch and sticking them up on ebay.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Galiardi, JVR & Jonathan Bernier

The "Other" section of Cards is where some hombre has around 1,500 of these listed all the damn time.