Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ChristopherZero...Never heard of Marc Krauss but thanks anyways.

Thanks Vladfan for the link!!! Ill keep u in mind on the Pfister auto but would like to get a HOF. g/u but could possibly use that auto as bait. Ill let u know.
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nowunodogg View Post
    ChristopherZero...Never heard of Marc Krauss but thanks anyways.

Thanks Vladfan for the link!!! Ill keep u in mind on the Pfister auto but would like to get a HOF. g/u but could possibly use that auto as bait. Ill let u know.
    No problem! Sounds good, I'm not in any hurry to move it and I'd really like to get my hands on this Harper. Keep me in the loop.
    Collecting Mike Trout

What's the project you are working on? Have a few HOF game used. Check my bucket

http://s1118.photobucket.com/albums/k607/pmknox/

LMK, Phil
    Last edited by pmknox; 03-27-2013 at 11:52 PM.

[QUOTE=pmknox;12618304]What's the project you are working on? Have a few HOF game used. Check my bucket

I'm trying to collect 1 g/u of every HOFer I can get. All I seen of interest was the Jeter/Ichiro/Griffey triple but not sure I would trade the Harper for it. I didn't really see any other HOF g/u unless I missed them.
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pmknox View Post
    Have a file of HOF in bucket
    Link please
    Hidden Content

It is in the same bucket - select "Show Albums" and then HOF and Retirees

Thanks

2012 bowman chrome drew hutchinson gold refractor auto #/50?

Quote Originally Posted by pmknox View Post
    It is in the same bucket - select "Show Albums" and then HOF and Retirees

Thanks

I like these in this order
    Dimaggio
    J Evers
    N Ryan Dual patch
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jfav313 View Post
    2012 bowman chrome drew hutchinson gold refractor auto #/50?
    Not really sure who that is but thanks for the offer!!
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast