Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    a top prospect

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by jfav313 View Post
    a top prospect
    Thanks for the offer but would really like to get HOF g/u for this.
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Still looking to get rid of this.
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Ttt
    Hidden Content

Hi,
    I would be interested in the Harper, check out my photobucket for it...would even move certain PC items for it as well. PM me so we can work something out.
    Thanks,
    Tim
    I collect Todd Helton, Roy Campanella, Cris Carter(Vikings), Derrick Coleman, Warren Spahn, Mel Ott, Jimmie Foxx, Aramis Ramirez, Yaz, Johnny Bench, & any HOFers.
    Hidden Content

Pm sent.
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123