Anybody able to lend a hand?

Good afternoon all!

A PC card is ending tonight on the bay. I expect it to go for a fairly pretty penny.

My problem is I have no paypal - nor can I get the funds into paypal. Some of you know how my wife absolutely hates the hobby...if I were to transfer funds to my pp account she would see it and go nuts when she saw the amount!

Here is the rub...I have the cash; right now, in my pocket. The seller will not accept cash TTM - only paypal.

Now for the favor...If some kind soul here would be willing to bid (to my limit) on the item, I will gladly send them the cash if they win. I will also be happy to reward the person with a little extra something something...cash, cards...we'll work something out :-)

If this sounds like something you can help with, please PM me and I'll give you the details.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend everyone!
    Actively Collecting: 1) D. Backes, 2) P. Berglund, 3) S. Della Rovere, 4) V. Tarasenko, & 5) D. Perron
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

If I had the PayPal I would gladly help you out. Good luck in your quest though :)
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content

PM sent.

Pm sent! Im from STL too figured we could work something out
    Main PC: Jaden Schwartz, Vladimir Tarasenko, Dmitrij Jaskin,Jake Allen.
    Minor PC: Stefan Della Rovere, Ty Rattie and current St. Louis Blues Patchs/Autos.

Thanks for the offers folks...but it pooks like I missed it :=(
    Actively Collecting: 1) D. Backes, 2) P. Berglund, 3) S. Della Rovere, 4) V. Tarasenko, & 5) D. Perron
    Photobucket: Hidden Content