Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(23)
    Country
    See ssbledsoe's Items on eBay

My Drew Bledsoe Collection

As a new member here it was suggested I post in here. Below is a small portion of my Drew Bledsoe Collection. Enjoy!

2013 SPx Shadowbox Auto

2000 Preferred Pen Pals Auto (one of my faves)

Some Exquisite Autos:

More Exquisite (I bought the bottom right card before I knew about patch faking)

Some parallels and a 1/1 top right:

Some of my favorite RC's (the 1000 stripe is one of my faves)

Some of my favorite inserts:

More Autos (My only shield 1/1 bottom left and top right is one of my favorite post retirement cards)

My Exquisite 1/1's top center and right; The 09 BTL autos are all /3 and spell "PATRIOTS"; bottom left is the card that started it all: 1993 TTM RC auto

My UD Buyback autos (need to scan my holy grail that just arrived: 1999 Butback auto 1993 SP /14)

More Buybacks; UD and Playoff; '97 PMG Red (I'd love to have a Green if anyone has 1 or a lead)

Last one tonight ('12 NT, Playbook, top right is TC Emerald /5, and my latest Exquisite auto)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)
    Country

Nice stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@FirstPitchCards

Way to come aboard with a bang! Great looking collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some great Bledsoe cards. I'm looking forward to seeing a scan of the 93 SP Buy-back auto

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See schwood's Items on eBay

Man, I didn't even know he had that many autos in the Pats uni. I need to get one myself for sure bud. Absolutely. Love those BTLs you have there. Great collection!

Do you happen to have the address you used to get his TTM auto? I would love to send something to him for an auto. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(23)
    Country

Thank you!

Thanks! I'm very proud of it.

Way to come aboard with a bang! Great looking collection!

Thank you! I have plenty more. Just too lazy to scan it :/

Some great Bledsoe cards. I'm looking forward to seeing a scan of the 93 SP Buy-back auto

Thank you! Ill see if I can't get that one scanned soon :)

Man, I didn't even know he had that many autos in the Pats uni. I need to get one myself for sure bud. Absolutely. Love those BTLs you have there. Great collection!

Do you happen to have the address you used to get his TTM auto? I would love to send something to him for an auto. Thanks.

Thank you! Most of his Pats autos are actually from after he retired. But, you're right in that they seem to be much more elusive than Bills or Cowboys autos.
    I don't have his TTM address anymore. My success was from a 1993 Tuff Stuff magazine. If I remember correctly, I believe it was sent to an address at Foxborough Stadium...but that was 20 years ago.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(23)
    Country

A few more scans:

Last edited by ssbledsoe; 08-21-2013 at 04:17 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See schwood's Items on eBay

Yeah, have noticed that.

That Bruschi/Bledsoe is nasty. What is up with the side? Are those like mini pull out cards or something?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(23)
    Country

Yeah, have noticed that.

That Bruschi/Bledsoe is nasty. What is up with the side? Are those like mini pull out cards or something?

Its a "dual choice auto" from 2012 Exquisite. Each auto can be pulled out to create a combo of your choosing. They also have quad choice autos but I was only interested in a Bledsoe/Bruschi dual. Not a lot of people realize they played together for 5-6 years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast