Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Gerrit Cole

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

Gerrit Cole

Does anyone know how Cole is in person? Does he sign multiples? Any help is greatly appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

He does sign multiples. He personalizes everything though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

he signed two for me while he was charting in bradenton and didnt inscribe.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

he signed two for me while he was charting in bradenton and didnt inscribe.

The day before the All-Star break, so his last day in A ball, he personalized photos for me, a ball for another guy, and even cards for another person.

He must have started personalizing as the season went on. How long ago did you get him?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

Ok, thanks for the info!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The day before the All-Star break, so his last day in A ball, he personalized photos for me, a ball for another guy, and even cards for another person.

He must have started personalizing as the season went on. How long ago did you get him?

That must be it. I got him and Taillon about a month and a half ago.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See howiek1227's Items on eBay

Cole is now in Altoona for anyone interested. I'm going to try for him in Trenton or New Britain

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got him twice in spring training. He was a jerk the first time we asked, and he was the starting pitcher that day, so I figured we had no shot at him.

My fiance went up to his teammates on the bench as he was warming up and asked if he would sign for her. 2 of his teammates went into the bullpen and said "Hey Gerrit, there's a cute young girl who wants your auto, can you sign?"

They said he would be right out after he got done getting changed.

Sure enough he came over, signed my fiance's ROMLBs on the SS, then signed my gameused batting practice RMiLB on the sweetspot. He did not personalize. He was NOT friendly in the least, I tried to talk to him a bit and he wasn't having any of it.

Seems like he changed his tune from signing and personalizes, but that hardly surprises me given my experience with him.

Now Jameson Taillon was the exact opposite. Normal guy. Sat with us and took pictures and signed multiples.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trust me his personaliing days wont last long all these hot rookies try it and it just takes to long... i think he will go back to what he was doing about 2-3 weeks prior to the florida state league all star game he was doing 1 per but no personalizing went to 3 games agains fort myers miracle all three days 1 per so came out with 3 non personalized cards wish i would have had my kids with me those days. i when to a game the day after he pitched his last game with Bradenton and that day i did have my kids so we got 3 Personalized 8x10's. but yes now he is with Double A and he is The Real thing he Ripped it up in HIGH A i wil not be surprised to see him in pitts very soon.