Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Leftyshan

RIP Leftyshan

Long time SCFer, and one of the original members of this forum when it first started, Rob Shannon passed away the other day. Leftyshan, as you may know him, lost his long fought battle with cancer.

I didn't really know Rob, just from my dealings and discussions in past years on here. He found me on Facebook maybe about a year ago though and I've kept up with his story. I hadn't seen anything posted from him in a few days, so I feared the worst. I visited his Facebook page this morning and saw my suspicions were true.

He always seemed like a quality guy. We had great discussions and arguments on this board over the years and even did several trades. He had over 650 trades on here and over 7100 posts, so I'm sure a lot of you had past dealings with him also. Although it is definitely a sad time, I know cancer had really been taking a tool on his body and there's some solace to know that he is now pain free and at peace.
    "If Iggy isn't drinking, then I'm not drinking" ~ Mark Cuban when the girl bought Mark a shot and didn't buy me one

Links
    Hidden Content

=[ RIP Rob Shannon
    Collecting ALL Allen Iverson Items
    PM Me If You Have ANYTHING!

I remember Rob, I had a ton of deals with him when I was just a wee newbie. RIP bud.
    Undercover Pope
    Hidden Content
    BuckHidden Content t
    Hidden Content - Hidden Content SportsCardBlog - FacebHidden Content k
    I ship on Tuesdays & Wednesdays - Hidden Content

Wow I'm still in shock after reading this....it is like a punch to the gut. Very sad news.

We both joined the site near the beginning and he was a great guy on here. We made several deals together and he along with others made this site a great place to hang out at. He recently came back to SCF after a long absence and I was glad to see him posting around here again. I had no idea that he was battling cancer but he died way too young.

Thanks for posting this is on here to let us know though.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

RIP.

Andrew
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (93)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Rip rob!!

Awful news, RIP Rob. Always a positive influence on the boards.
    Blog: Hidden Content
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1
    Jermaine Gresham: 29 RCs, 26 #D, 30 GU/Patch, 25 AU, 29 Au/Jsy
    Steelers: 74 #D, 37 GU/Patch, 22 AU, 6 AU/GU
    Josh Johnson: 16 RCs, 9 #D, 17 Autos

Oh wow this is horrible news. I know Rob from way back when I first started here as well. Awesome guy.

R.I.P Rob xx
    COLLECTING Chris Brown autos & multi color patches

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast