Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Awesome Story!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thumbs up Awesome Story!

Hey guys.. So there was an awesome baseball card shop in my city growing up that we hung out at as often as our mom would let us! He had an incredible collection of vintage cards.. He had a whole room that we were just scared to walk into, because it had nothing but Mickey Mantles, Babe Ruth's and Ty Cobb's etc.. He closed the shop around 1990 give or take.. I was able to track him down through some assistance on Facebook, and have scheduled a meeting for after the July 4th holidays to "acquire some inventory" for my http://vintagebaseballcardshop.com site. I'm about to roll up in there with 10K large and see what I can stumble out with! How awesome is that? Marshall

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Good luck but you never know how awesome it willbe until after the meeting. Best of luck on getting some deals and pc items for your pc. Look forward to a follow up.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See edgeusaf1's Items on eBay

Cool! good lucK! hope ya get a great deal!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See helmsbr's Items on eBay

great story