Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

So Who's Power Is Out ?

Just wondering with all the problems here in the Ohio Valley and stretching to the east coast with storms and excessive heat who all here is without power.

We live in Dayton, OH and our power went out Friday afternoon and then came back on Saturday morning but then with the next line of storms it went out again Sunday afternoon and is still out. Luckily we have family where we can stay and charge up the computer and stuff. My sister is going to school and living in Silver Springs, MD and they have been out since Friday afternoon.

So anybody without power or had lost power check in with where you live and what your status is.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Power is fine here since we're used to the heat in North Texas and our power infrastructure is built to deal with it. But my office's AC is out. Fortunately we're off Wednesday-Friday so I only have to put up with it for two days.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Yeah my momma lives in the DC/MD area and her power was out for a couple of days but it is now back on.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Ours flickered but thankfully stayed on.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I live near Mansfield, Ohio and we lost power Friday night, got it back on Saturday and haven't lost it again. Sounds like we were lucky to get it back so quickly.