Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: DVD's FS/FT

  1. #11
    I can use The Bourne Ultimatum (WS)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Patriots,Ryan Mallett, Gronkowski
    also collect antiques and silver coins

  2. #12
    I they are cheap enough and all work without any scratches I would take these


    13 Going on 30 (WS)
    Arlington Road (WS)
    Bad Company ( WS) Hopkins/Rock
    Blood Diamond (FS)
    Collateral (WS)
    Crank (WS)
    Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (WS)
    Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo (WS)
    Enemy at the Gates (WS)
    The Fifth Element (FS/WS)
    Firewall (FS)
    House of Wax (FS)
    The Legend of Bagger Vance (WS)
    The Lookout (WS)
    Million Dollar Baby (WS)
    Minority Report (WS)
    National Security (WS/FS)
    Panic Room (WS)
    Planet of the Apes (WS)
    Red Heat (WS/FS)
    Say Anything (WS)
    Underworld (WS)
    Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (WS)
    What Women Want (WS)
    The Mask (WS/FS)
    The Negotiator (WS)
    Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (WS)
    Spies Like Us (FS))
    PHOTOBUCKET Hidden Content

    Check, Money order and cash accepted.
    PAYPAL is ONLY accepted if order over OVER $10 w/ added fees of $1


    I ONLY ship within USA

  3. #13
    The movies are $2.50 per, plus shipping. I would have to pull the movies and check their condition and let you know. LMK if still interested. Sorry about the late response. I was no longer watching this thread as there had been no activity for quite a while.

    Barry Urbanek - PogoCards



    Quote Originally Posted by slamma3 View Post
    I they are cheap enough and all work without any scratches I would take these


    13 Going on 30 (WS)
    Arlington Road (WS)
    Bad Company ( WS) – Hopkins/Rock
    Blood Diamond (FS)
    Collateral (WS)
    Crank (WS)
    Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (WS)
    Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo (WS)
    Enemy at the Gates (WS)
    The Fifth Element (FS/WS)
    Firewall (FS)
    House of Wax (FS)
    The Legend of Bagger Vance (WS)
    The Lookout (WS)
    Million Dollar Baby (WS)
    Minority Report (WS)
    National Security (WS/FS)
    Panic Room (WS)
    Planet of the Apes (WS)
    Red Heat (WS/FS)
    Say Anything (WS)
    Underworld (WS)
    Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (WS)
    What Women Want (WS)
    The Mask (WS/FS)
    The Negotiator (WS)
    Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (WS)
    Spies Like Us (FS))
    Mainly collect baseball autos

    Hidden Content

  4. #14
    As long as shipping is not too much I would be interested in them at $2.50 per movie as long as they are in good condition.

    Thanks,
    Tim


    Quote Originally Posted by PogoCards View Post
    The movies are $2.50 per, plus shipping. I would have to pull the movies and check their condition and let you know. LMK if still interested. Sorry about the late response. I was no longer watching this thread as there had been no activity for quite a while.

    Barry Urbanek - PogoCards
    PHOTOBUCKET Hidden Content

    Check, Money order and cash accepted.
    PAYPAL is ONLY accepted if order over OVER $10 w/ added fees of $1


    I ONLY ship within USA

  5. #15
    Tim, I wanted to let you know that I am currently going through my DVD collection and pulling more dupes and other movies that I am no longer interested in. I just posted a new list on my website, if you want to take a look at it. You might find some others of interest. The link to the page is listed below. LMK Thanks!

    Barry Urbanek - PogoCards



    http://www.freewebs.com/pogocards/moviesftfs.htm





    Quote Originally Posted by slamma3 View Post
    As long as shipping is not too much I would be interested in them at $2.50 per movie as long as they are in good condition.

    Thanks,
    Tim
    Mainly collect baseball autos

    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •