Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: New Collector

SCF Rewards
    Country

New Collector

So I started to collect again for my son this time. I want him to have the treasures of collecting I had at his age. I started him with some football cards... what happens? "Daddy, I want wrestling cards! Can we get rid of these for wrestlers?" So I guess now I am collecting wrestling cards for him. I have no idea where to begin with the sport. What do I collect what do I avoid. Any help? Now I have football cards with no use! LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe your kids favourite wrestler/s is an easy way to start and go from there. Welcome to the wrestling forum either way. cheers.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey Keaghan, First I want to welcome to SCF and the Wrestling Forum. Like bootan mentioned above who are his favorite wrestlers? A lot of us probably have some base, inserts, relics, autographs of most of the guys on the rosters that we could sell or trade.

If you are looking into buying any boxes I would recommend buying WWE Topps 2010 Hobby Box. This set has a good autograph, relic list of top stars like (John Cena, Edge, Big Show, Zack Ryder, Randy Orton, etc.)

Matthew.
    Last edited by Greengoblin782; 02-22-2013 at 10:34 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the input. I know he a HUGE Undertaker fan. He also likes HHH

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i have some undertaker cards from smackdown numbers are 6,43,56 raw is war 47,63,78,93, championship clash 12 & no mercy 44,58,55,59,57,8
    triple h raw is war 2,75 smackdown 8 & 2006 heritage 28