Purchased 2 but have no record

Tonight (or early this morning around 1:30 AM) I purchased 2 cards from SCF Storefront (7/4/12)

Simone Despres AU

Jack Campbell AU

I got an error message and white screen after clicking confirm (both times). I think it said fatal error.

I hit back arrow and it refreshed my screen saying card was purchased.

Should I expect a trade to show up in the TM?

Also, neither transaction reduced my available CC.

Thanks for the help guys!

=Kevin

Hidden Content
    ^^^click<>Joe Vitale<> Eric Tangradi<> Brooks Orpik<>U.S.A. Hockey NHL RC's<> Penguins<>click^^^

Hidden Content <
    >Hidden Content <>Hidden Content <>Hidden Content

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Vbtrademanager::insert_new_trade() in /home/scf

Same here.
    Purdue University Class of 2018
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Vbtrademanager::insert_new_trade() in /home/scfadmin/public_html/scf/store_system_frontend/models/storeitem_model.php on line 458
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

Just bought another item and received the error again.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rainman67ko View Post
    Tonight (or early this morning around 1:30 AM) I purchased 2 cards from SCF Storefront (7/4/12)

Simone Despres AU

Jack Campbell AU

I got an error message and white screen after clicking confirm (both times). I think it said fatal error.

I hit back arrow and it refreshed my screen saying card was purchased.

Should I expect a trade to show up in the TM?

Also, neither transaction reduced my available CC.

Thanks for the help guys!

=Kevin
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewhoya View Post
    Same here.
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method Vbtrademanager::insert_new_trade() in /home/scfadmin/public_html/scf/store_system_frontend/models/storeitem_model.php on line 458
    Just bought another item and received the error again.

I forgot to upload one file when I made my upgrade since I did change a function name in that one file. So since no trade were created and no payments were made ( I was able to confim this since we track it in the data) only a tranasction record was created, I simply deleted these and set back each card to sale again. I sent 4 person a PM with the explanation and a link to the card they initialy tried to buy but since the transaction never happened I simply reverted them and you have the link to each card to go and buy it now. Sorry for this inconvinience. When I started to look at this I immedialty uploaded the file missing in the upgrade and since two sale happened and all was fine. So I do not expect any issue but make sure to take a look at the CC and CC transaction record and if you see anything wrong, let me know.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Thank you!
    Hidden Content