PS3 for sale or trade plus a list of games that are for sale or trade

I have a PS3 backwards compatible 80gb hard drive with 1 controller and av hookups...Looking for $225 pp gift OBO
    250 gb slim ps3 1 controller hdmi cable....looking for $210 pp gift dlvd OBO
    Here is a list of games
    COD Black Ops $20 dlvd
    COD World at War $12 dlvd
    The Fight Lights Out $18 dlvd
    NCAA football 08 $6 dlvd
    Killzone 3 $20 dlvd
    Duke Nukem Forever $18 dlvd
    Tekken 6 $18 dlvd
    Madden 12 $20 dlvd

i also have a piano black psp for sale with some games and a set of sony sound deadening head phones and a game case. asking $90 dlvd on it...

i am willing to trade toward high end football only other than that i need paypal payment only. can provide pics of anything you want to see...
    Last edited by cardcollectorwv; 07-07-2012 at 03:49 AM.
    LOOKING TO BUY ANYTHING THAT IS CHEAP ENOUGH THAT I CAN MAKE A FEW DOLLARS. IF YOU HAVE BULK LOTS OF GAME USED OR AUTOS FOR SALE LET ME KNOW. COLLECTING CUT AUTOS JUST NOT TRYING TO GO BROKE DOING IT.

Hidden Content

Senior Advisors

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    PM sent about MW3
    Hidden Content

Trying to super Collect Herman Moore
    I collect UVA (University of Virginia Cavaliers) Football Players!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

pm returned
    LOOKING TO BUY ANYTHING THAT IS CHEAP ENOUGH THAT I CAN MAKE A FEW DOLLARS. IF YOU HAVE BULK LOTS OF GAME USED OR AUTOS FOR SALE LET ME KNOW. COLLECTING CUT AUTOS JUST NOT TRYING TO GO BROKE DOING IT.

Hidden Content

will consider all offers

Hidden Content

120 gb is gone....the rest are still available...

Hidden Content

will you take $10 for Madden 12?
    Hidden Content

Collecting: Texas Rangers, Dolphins, Saints, Former Razorbacks, Former LSU Tigers, & Former Longhorns

have to pass it will cost me 5 bucks to ship it...thanks anyway

Hidden Content