Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 98
  1. #81
    Are these still available:

    2008-09 McDonald's Upper Deck Clear Path to Greatness #CP1 Joe Sakic BV 40.00$
    2008-09 McDonald's Upper Deck Clear Path to Greatness #CP11 Mats Sundin BV 25.00$
    2008-09 McDonald's Upper Deck Clear Path to Greatness #CP13 Mike Modano BV 25.00$
    2009-10 McDonald's Upper Deck Pride of Canada #PC11 Dion Phaneuf BV 20.00$
    2009-10 McDonald's Upper Deck Pride of Canada #PC4 Rick Nash BV 15.00$

  2. 2bros - Exclusive 1 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
  3. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by 2broscollections View Post
    Are these still available:

    2008-09 McDonald's Upper Deck Clear Path to Greatness #CP1 Joe Sakic BV 40.00$
    2008-09 McDonald's Upper Deck Clear Path to Greatness #CP11 Mats Sundin BV 25.00$
    2008-09 McDonald's Upper Deck Clear Path to Greatness #CP13 Mike Modano BV 25.00$
    2009-10 McDonald's Upper Deck Pride of Canada #PC11 Dion Phaneuf BV 20.00$
    2009-10 McDonald's Upper Deck Pride of Canada #PC4 Rick Nash BV 15.00$
    Yup, all five are still available... I didn't list them on Ebay yet, because of a lack of time... they'd have been sold already if

    What do you have for me?
    BUCKET : Hidden Content

    WANTS : Hidden Content

    TRADELIST : Hidden Content

  4. #83
    All I have is this:

    08-09 OPC Premier Trios Auto Turris/Brunnstrom/Wheeler /35 (n/a in Beckett pricing)

  5. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by 2broscollections View Post
    All I have is this:

    08-09 OPC Premier Trios Auto Turris/Brunnstrom/Wheeler /35 (n/a in Beckett pricing)
    Well, that's a good start for a deal

    Sending you a PM
    BUCKET : Hidden Content

    WANTS : Hidden Content

    TRADELIST : Hidden Content

  6. #85
    anything I can get you for these 2?
    2011-12 Artifacts Tundra Tandems Blue #TT2HC Jeff Carter/Scott Hartnell (049/225) BV 12.00$
    2011-12 Panini Titanium Game Worn Gear Dual Memorabilia #24 Briere/Timonen (043/300) BV 12.00$
    Looking for Bobby Clarke, Ron Hextall, and Claude Giroux
    wantlist:Hidden Content
    traders: Hidden Content Hidden Content (out of date)

  7. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by hazmatman View Post
    anything I can get you for these 2?
    2011-12 Artifacts Tundra Tandems Blue #TT2HC Jeff Carter/Scott Hartnell (049/225) BV 12.00$
    2011-12 Panini Titanium Game Worn Gear Dual Memorabilia #24 Briere/Timonen (043/300) BV 12.00$
    Pm coming!
    BUCKET : Hidden Content

    WANTS : Hidden Content

    TRADELIST : Hidden Content

  8. #87
    Bump after a little while away!
    BUCKET : Hidden Content

    WANTS : Hidden Content

    TRADELIST : Hidden Content

  9. #88
    lmk if you want to do a Cowen cup rpa (I have 3) + cash for one of his draft boards
    100% Feedbacks: SCF 132 CNC 75 HI 43 BO 7 Total: 257
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    1.4k pictures updated bucket: Hidden Content

  10. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart View Post
    lmk if you want to do a Cowen cup rpa (I have 3) + cash for one of his draft boards
    Sorry didn't see that post... Message sent
    BUCKET : Hidden Content

    WANTS : Hidden Content

    TRADELIST : Hidden Content

  11. #90
    Bump!
    BUCKET : Hidden Content

    WANTS : Hidden Content

    TRADELIST : Hidden Content

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •