Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Aged between 18-24? Want the chance to win £25 or equivalent?

Hey if you feel like the chance to win £25 and help out my girlfriend please complete the survey.

'Hi my name is Charlotte Whittle, an MSc student. I am looking to recruit participants for study in examining childhood stressors, social support and current wellbeing. This study involves completing four questionnaires asking participants to answer questions about influential and supportive relationships from their childhood and their current wellbeing. You may also be asked about disagreements and problematic relationships within the family.

The study will take approximately 15 minutes and you will have the opportunity to be entered into a competition to win £25.

All data and information will be kept entirely anonymous and confidential.

Participants must be between 18 and 24 years of age.

Please complete the study by following the link below:

http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/839204...search-Project '

If you want more information about the survey and/or my girlfriend's area of study etc feel free to PM me.

Thanks in advance,
    Mike (and Charlotte)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I am over 24 but I know a couple of people that age range? Is this program open to people in the states?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am over 24 but I know a couple of people that age range? Is this program open to people in the states?

Yeah totally, in fact I think it would be good to get views from different cultures.

If someone on here wins the £25 she will notify you via the email address you provide. (£25 is about $35-40 depending on the exchange rate that day), she will pay the winner via Paypal.

Any help is appreciated!

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just completed the survey (I'm 23). Best of luck to her!