Completing a 2012 Topps Rainbow

Question for my fellow collectors, how hard and expensive is it to complete a rainbow of John Kuhn in the 2012 Topps set. There's 5 1/1's and some other low serial numbered cards (12 or 13 cards in total I think) and what kind of price range would I get looking at spending (should I try and tackle it) to finish the rainbow. He's not a big name but Packer fans love the guy! Thoughts and advice from anyone would be great
    Super Collecting Reggie White - 1104/1572 and growing!
    Photobucket Hidden Content
    Also looking for 2008 Donruss Threads Football and vintage Packers cards

I would say start out with the base rainbow and that will give you a good idea of how attainable they will be. The insert rainbow will be harder. You never know what packers cards will go for. Most of them should be easy to get. The really low numbered ones will most likely jump quite a bit in comparison to most other players. Sometimes you just have to try it and hope you can get it lol
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Have you located the one of one or has the one of one been sold? If not then get the main set together then try and get the 1/1 located and try to obtain that.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

I can't remember where, but I think he's on BO, but there is a John Kuhn "super collector" who buys pretty much everything of the guy. He is definitely quite popular.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content
    Current Project: 2013 Golden Age Minis Master Set: 683/750 cards (91.1%)

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware & Justin Cobbs Super Collector

I haven't seen any of the 1/1's out there at all ... But if there's another guy super collecting him then it's be tough, considering he has only a few cards. Might be fun to try without the 1/1's too and hope a guy gets lucky some day!
    Super Collecting Reggie White - 1104/1572 and growing!
    Photobucket Hidden Content
    Also looking for 2008 Donruss Threads Football and vintage Packers cards