Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

What is your favorite card you no longer have?

I love looking at people collections. But I have never seen a thread like this , would love to see scans and the stories behind the trade or sell.

Here are mine

Pulled this it got me a Drew Brees Auto, Andre Iguodala Auto, Clyde Drexler Auto, Chris Bosh Auto, and Steve Nash Auto

got $150 for this

/3 got screwed in the deal for this at my lcs . traded it for some older boxes and Pulled NOTHING

2. 2bros - Exclusive 3 (2/19) - Moved 4/25

Sold after the SB, made good money on it but I still like it.

(bought for about $12, sold for $28) Look at what they sell for now.....(/25)

Hidden Content
    CAM NEWTON-FEAR NO.1

Nice thread. No brainer here.

1/1
    Don't mistake assertiveness for desperation. Just because I don't play the games 99% of the folks on here do doesn't mean I'm up to something.

Hidden Content

Dont really "regret" getting rid of it because I got some nice Manning stuff for my PC, but just a nice card that I kinda with was still around.

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Those patches are nasty
    Quote Originally Posted by PDawson21 View Post

Sold after the SB, made good money on it but I still like it.

(bought for about $12, sold for $28) Look at what they sell for now.....(/25)

That is sick. I have never owned a Rivers Auto. I never think about him when Im buying for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by brose61 View Post
    Nice thread. No brainer here.

1/1

Allways love to see staffords! Nice card with a nice patch but if you got pc its always worth it

Quote Originally Posted by WVcoltsfan View Post

Dont really "regret" getting rid of it because I got some nice Manning stuff for my PC, but just a nice card that I kinda with was still around.

Ray Lewis quantum leaf autoed helmet #ed 25. Needed $ so I sold it and in over 7 years I have never seen another one :(
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

2010 Troy Polamalu FotG /10 patch auto

http://i.imgur.com/wILDE.jpg

Sold it for 250 - haven't had anything close. Pulled the redemption from a box and was really surprised to see it come in.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    I also collect Chiefs in general, and anything Marcus Allen.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast