Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)
    Country
    See accurseddrummer's Items on eBay

Hi i have a Peter Stasny auto from 0405 UD all world, he is pictured in his slovak team uni, lmk if your interested.

Thanks for the reply, and though I appreciate the offer, I'm really only looking for a card featuring him in his Nordiques uniform, and may have a deal for one in the works as we speak.

EDIT: Got it! A beauty of a Stastny auto from Panini Prime is now incoming!
    Last edited by BruinsFan08; 11-05-2012 at 04:37 PM.

BANNED

Country

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)
    Country

Replied to your PM, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)
    Country

With a deal finally made for a Chris Pronger autograph, and a possible deal in the works for a Dave Schultz jersey, I have ONE card left on my want list; a Maurice Richard game-used card! If anyone has one available, please get in touch!

Also, I'm in the middle of coming up with a new want list of players that I can add to this collection, including some Conn Smythe winners, Norris and Hart Trophy winners, Vezina winners, etc., so if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to let me know!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)
    Country

Oddly enough, before landing a Schultz game-used card, I managed to acquire a Maurice Richard jersey card! It's currently on its way to me, so the last card that I need on my current want list is a Dave Schultz game-used card! I've got about a dozen or so cards on their way in to me, and I've got a new want-list in the works, but once I'm able to pick up a Schultz GU, I'm going to start a whole new thread for the new list. I want to thank everyone that has traded with me to help me add to this collection, and can't wait to take the next step with it!
    Cheers!
    -Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lmk if you can use anything here.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...and-rookies-ft

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)
    Country

Nothing that I could find, sorry. The want list, at the moment, is literally down to only one card, a Dave Schultz game-used card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See archimo2's Items on eBay

have gu of Ray Bourque, Larry Robinson, Brendan Shanahan, Tony Esposito & looking for Penguin gu in return if int?
    Looking for Pittsburgh Pirates current Oneil Cruz or past stars. Current roster Pittsburgh Penguins esp Sidney Crosby. Collecting Pittsburgh Steelers esp Najee Harris and past stars. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)
    Country

have gu of Ray Bourque, Larry Robinson, Brendan Shanahan, Tony Esposito & looking for Penguin gu in return if int?

Sorry, got 'em all. I'm literally only looking to complete this list with a Schultz game-used card, and then I'll get a new want list put together and posted. Thanks for checking though!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456