Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See titletowncards's Items on eBay

You would put something up of comparable value on this thread to keep it going, either 1 or a few cards that would be around $20 or so and pre-1990.
    Once you do that, I'll set up a Trade and send you the cards I have.
    It's pretty fun!

Ill take them . what do I have to post?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok! they are yours! Be sure to post a card that meets the conditions of the thread ASAP!, so that we can keep the momentum goin'! :)

Ill take them . what do I have to post?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jaik8165's Items on eBay

Crap! I keep checking in too late! hehehe... already know what I'm posting up, just waiting to snag one. I'll keep tryin

PS... your "vintage card shop" link is broken, I keep getting an "IE cannot display" message... just the logo one though, not the written link, just fyi
    Last edited by jonathan91911; 07-08-2012 at 07:49 PM.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (1)
    Country

let jonathan91911 have the ones I wantd . When I read the title I thought it was truley free cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

let jonathan91911 have the ones I wantd . When I read the title I thought it was truley free cards

"Technically" they are, but I see where you're comin from. He's right mfg, might wanna re-phrase that in the intro.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

No let's not ask mfg to make adjustments. He is giving and shipping, and asking for nothing in return. The expectations are clearly explained in the initial thread. I swear, no good deed goes unpunished. I'm ready to go too. Having scanner issues but I may just list them. Joathan go ahead and claim those cards and post yours and let's get this thing moving. It's a great unselfish idea to get more action in the vintage section.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well Said Chris! The thread will grant the following:

1978 Topps Don Sutton, great shape, no creases, good centering.
    1978 Topps Johnny Bench, nice card, no creases, minor upper left corner wear.
    1975 Topps MVP's Mickey Mantle/Don Newcombe, corner wear, no creases.
    1974 Topps Bob Gibson, corner wear, very minor surface crease lower right.

to Jonathan91911

and will anxiously await his post of his cards.

(PM sent to Jonathan91911)

No let's not ask mfg to make adjustments. He is giving and shipping, and asking for nothing in return. The expectations are clearly explained in the initial thread. I swear, no good deed goes unpunished. I'm ready to go too. Having scanner issues but I may just list them. Joathan go ahead and claim those cards and post yours and let's get this thing moving. It's a great unselfish idea to get more action in the vintage section.

Last edited by mfg324; 07-08-2012 at 11:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry for the lag, at work. I'll just post the descriptions and try to deal with the scans later. Best I may be able to do on the pics is camera phone, sorry... but they're free! hehehe...

90 Leaf Larry Walker RC ... little off-center, but still decent... gotta get the late 80's/90's goin!
    77? Topps Lou Brock (Sorry, don't have the cards on me, just kinda wingin' it till I get home in a few hours, then I'll edit)... pretty good shape actually, probably pass for an 8+
    AND THE INFAMOUS!... 89 Score rookie/traded Joey-bert Belle, PSA 8
    ...I'll add another as soon as I get details, just didn't wanna leave you guys hangin all night. Definitely gotta be a late 80's stud, may even stretch it to the mid-90's limit, if that's okay with everyone, definitely no later than 95, I don't even collect those.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well said, sucks that you actually have to specify details in order to GIVE things away... lmao... Think the whole PAY IT FORWARD idea is just goin over some people's heads.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See titletowncards's Items on eBay

Trade created for you jonathan91911.
    I'll get ur cards out tomorrow if you accept tonight!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast