Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

FREE CARDS! Pay It Forward!

Hey guys.. I'd like to spur a little more activity within the vintage section, so I'd like to start a Pay It Forward thread. I've got a 1961 Warren Spahn, a 1972 Harmon Killebrew and Frank Robinson, as well as a 1972 Tom Seaver that is up for grabs. The cards are absolutely free! All you have to do is be the first to post that you want them! In return, you are to post a scan of a card that you are willing to part with. Since this is a vintage thread, let's keep the cards older than say.. 1990.. I think by stretching the year out, I hope to bring in some collectors who wouldn't normally hang out in the "vintage section". The value of the cards should be $20 give or take. If you post a card that is not picked up within say 2 days, then you'll need to post a new one. Hope everyone enjoys this thread, as we get back to our "it's not all about the money" roots! Thanks again, Marshall

SCF Rewards
    Country

So 16 views, and nobody has claimed the free cards? Remember, all you have to say is "I'll take'em" and they're yours! There's no catch here.. This is suppose to be fun... Just claim these cards, and post a card that you think someone else would enjoy having... It's really that simply guys... Not sure what the hesitancy is??

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See titletowncards's Items on eBay

I love Vintage!
    "I'll take'em", Warren Spahn's one of my favorites and I don't have that one, so even better.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome! They are yours!
    Titletowncards takes the Spahn, Killebrew and robinson, and the Seaver!
    The Spahn card isn't in the best of shape, but hey.. like you said, it's still a '61 Topps Spahn! :)
    Alright man.. I'm curious to see what you'll be posting!
    Make sure it's a card that meets the criteria please (it's the only way this'll work! )
    PM me your address info!
    Thanks!
    Marshall

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jaik8165's Items on eBay

Darn... I didn't know the first poster was going to get all three! hehehe... Stretching the "vintage" cutoff to '90 was a great idea, I personally stop at '95, but I'll manage. Kind of hard NOT to pick up newer stuff though, nature of the beast. I'll post one up too, maybe help stir up the vintage-conomy too. Might be willing to part with my 89 Score Rookie/Traded Joey Belle, PSA 8... try and get this thing a little more spread out toward the 90's.
    Last edited by jonathan91911; 07-08-2012 at 03:44 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I live in Shreveport, LA born and raised.. That's where Joey Belle is from!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Titletown.. Post the Spahn or Killebrew! :)

I love Vintage!
    "I'll take'em", Warren Spahn's one of my favorites and I don't have that one, so even better.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

titletown.. Post the spahn or killebrew! :)

ok!
    Last edited by titletowncards; 07-08-2012 at 01:32 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok... Be sure to post a description of your card(s) HERE, as well as a nice scan.... We are all awaiting! :) I suppose it can be a football card.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

OK guys/gals here's what I got!

1978 Topps Don Sutton, great shape, no creases, good centering.
    1978 Topps Johnny Bench, nice card, no creases, minor upper left corner wear.
    1975 Topps MVP's Mickey Mantle/Don Newcombe, corner wear, no creases.
    1974 Topps Bob Gibson, corner wear, very minor surface crease lower right.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast