Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by michigandan View Post
    i may have a member for the Jags.
    That's great news

Quote Originally Posted by BigCoop70 View Post
    Sept thread??
    i have to get ahold of Joel yet, hopefully have it up this week.

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

I may be interested in joining your merry little group. If so, I'd be interested in picking up San Diego Charger cards.
    Hidden Content

What do I collect? Anything and everything San Diego Padres (in uniform) - cards, programs, books and collectibles - and Chicago Blackhawks! I also collect San Diego hockey items -- Mariners (WHA) and Gulls (various).

Quote Originally Posted by comatoad View Post
    I may be interested in joining your merry little group. If so, I'd be interested in picking up San Diego Charger cards.
    Please join, please join. We have never had a chargers rep and I have about 1000 charger cards lol. Feel free to PM jradford or michigandan and they'd be happy to get ya more info

Please join lol

Quote Originally Posted by comatoad View Post
    drop me or jradford a pm, we'd love to have you.

PM Sent
    Hidden Content

What do I collect? Anything and everything San Diego Padres (in uniform) - cards, programs, books and collectibles - and Chicago Blackhawks! I also collect San Diego hockey items -- Mariners (WHA) and Gulls (various).

welcome aboard comatoad! also would like to welcome Crosby 87 who will be taking the Jags!

Mucho Thanks! Looking forward to some fun trading.
    Hidden Content

I know it's a few days into the month but we should set up some sept pairings if everyones cool with it and get thus trading under way as a way to celebrate the new season

Go pack go

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast