Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 177 of 461 FirstFirst ... 77127167174175176177178179180187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 4603

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

You are only free until someone tries to take your freedom from you. Since you do not believe in defending your freedoms and you put you and your families freedom and safety in the govt's hands you are not really free and only have an illusion of freedom.

Where did I say I do not believe in defending my freedoms? Of course freedom is an illusion. Are you free to walk down the street naked? Are you free to run a red light at 4 in the morning on a deserted street? Are you free to refuse to pay taxes? Are you free to do any drug you choose? No one is free. You cannot be truly free if you live in a society. That's why choosing to base your freedom on your ability to own a gun is silly. There are countless ways to prove you are not free. A gun doesn't define it.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

That's were mental health screenings come to play.

How does the USA propose to get to the happy place of "Mental Screenings?" when you really don't have any Public Health to begin with.

If a person cannot see, or afford to see a Primary Care Provider, that knows NOTHING about Mental Health, how do you get out of the starting blocks?

Richard Nixon destroyed Public Health and Public Health offices by incorporating "The Middle Man", the Health Care Insurance Company. Once the Health Care Insurance Companies established a modicum of control, they advocated only the Personal Health Care Physician, as that was their cheapest window of opportunity. They pushed this behaviour until Public Health all but disappeared.

Why did they do this? Because Health Insurance Companies do not make any money from Public Health, or good Public Health policy. Now you live in a country that has only what's passed down from the CDC, but no implementation techniques for the General Public.

The fact that you have to go to a Primary Care Physician for communicable disease issues is asinine. A Primary Care Physician should not be in charge of MMR, Cholera, Yellow Fever, Salmonella, etc. They have no knowledge and no template for efficacy.
    Last edited by centrehice; 05-07-2013 at 11:37 AM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

That's were mental health screenings come to play.

Except that many who say that scream bloody murder when they hear of mentally ill having their guns taken away, Happened on this very board.

And "paranoid" isn't really a mental illness anyway, so you really just avoided the question again. Care to try a third time to actually answer it?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Except that many who say that scream bloody murder when they hear of mentally ill having their guns taken away, Happened on this very board.

And "paranoid" isn't really a mental illness anyway, so you really just avoided the question again. Care to try a third time to actually answer it?

Please show me where I said that mentally ill people still should have guns. I will answere your question like this. It is unfair for myself or any other law abiding sane citizen to have to forefiet their 2nd amenedment right because some nut (this paranoid woman that you refer to) cannot handle having a firearm.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I know this Isn't what this thread is about but hoo up a second. This is ridiculous. It doesn't happen this way. I know you didn't grow up around guns

Wrong. As I've stated before, while I wasn't in a hunting family, I grew up in a hunting town.

and don't like them but if you really see this playing out you need to get out more. The paranoid lady with a gun isn't going to turn and fire unless provoked.

So you're claiming that you know the motives and intentions of a hypothetical person? You're also saying that no one has ever considered being "followed" provocation.

Most people who carry 99.999999% are responsible gun owners.

1 - Do you not know what a hypothetical situation is?
    2 - Did you even read? It's about one person, not all gun owners. I'm asking one person how he'd feel in a situation that ends with him dying for no reason, since he likes to parade around that a gun is the only thing keeping my wife from being raped...although she doesn't own one and I don't either...no one in either of our families does either...I guess you don't need a gun to prevent rape...unless she's being raped daily and not telling me about it...I'll ask her.

The ones who aren't responsible are the ones that should be focused on limiting their access to gun instead of passing dumb legislation that does nothing to provide safety

You really just don't understand. Because most gun owners are good, a paranoid woman isn't a good example?
    Well millions upon millions of women walk around freely every day without getting raped and a gun has nothing to do with it. So, if I can't ask that question because it's "ridiculous" then please tell your gun toting friends to stop telling me my wife is getting raped daily because I don't have a gun. You want to talk about ridiculous? Look in the mirror, boys.
    Proceed with the funny signs.

Yes, please.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Please show me where I said that mentally ill people still should have guns.

Please show me where I said YOU said it. I said your friends on your side said it and say it and will continue to say it. Your argument falls apart because of the people you stand with. Don't be mad at me, be mad at your NRA buddy Beck. He's fighting for his wallet your rights.

I will answere your question like this. It is unfair for myself or any other law abiding sane citizen to have to forefiet their 2nd amenedment right because some nut (this paranoid woman that you refer to) cannot handle having a firearm.

The question was how would you feel as you lay dying in the street because you walked behind the wrong woman. That didn't answer my question at all. My question had nothing about second amendment or anything else.

Veg, I'm giving you the polar opposite of your "The only reason a woman can go 8 minutes without being raped is guns".

So, I'll try a fourth time and see if you can answer the question this time.

In my scenario, laying bleeding in the street, how would you feel about guns and that woman's second amendment right to own it and kill you because she thinks all black guys are rapists? She's not crazy, just a racist. Last I checked, legally speaking, racism wasn't a crime and, being that she felt threatened and provoked by your following her, was completely within her rights to shoot you. I mean, how would her family feel if you had turned out to be a rapist and she hadn't shot you? It's pretty much her civi duty to shoot you, really.

So, how do you feel about being the guy who unwittingly provoked a timid, paranoid little woman and died for going on a walk?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please show me where I said YOU said it. I said your friends on your side said it and say it and will continue to say it. Your argument falls apart because of the people you stand with. Don't be mad at me, be mad at your NRA buddy Beck. He's fighting for his wallet your rights.

The question was how would you feel as you lay dying in the street because you walked behind the wrong woman. That didn't answer my question at all. My question had nothing about second amendment or anything else.

Veg, I'm giving you the polar opposite of your "The only reason a woman can go 8 minutes without being raped is guns".

So, I'll try a fourth time and see if you can answer the question this time.

In my scenario, laying bleeding in the street, how would you feel about guns and that woman's second amendment right to own it and kill you because she thinks all black guys are rapists? She's not crazy, just a racist. Last I checked, legally speaking, racism wasn't a crime and, being that she felt threatened and provoked by your following her, was completely within her rights to shoot you. I mean, how would her family feel if you had turned out to be a rapist and she hadn't shot you? It's pretty much her civi duty to shoot you, really.

So, how do you feel about being the guy who unwittingly provoked a timid, paranoid little woman and died for going on a walk?

Welcome to American were racism is alive and well. That same situation can happen anywhere. I could be working as a delivery man and she can shoot me. I could bump into at the club and she could shoot, or even the grocery store. When it's my time to go it's my time to go. I am still not going to give up my second amendment right because of some racist with a gun. Hell if anything it shows that I need to pack heat even more to defend myself from loons like the woman you described.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Welcome to American were racism is alive and well. That same situation can happen anywhere. I could be working as a delivery man and she can shoot me. I could bump into at the club and she could shoot, or even the grocery store. When it's my time to go it's my time to go. I am still not going to give up my second amendment right because of some racist with a gun. Hell if anything it shows that I need to pack heat even more to defend myself from loons like the woman you described.

Right, and I'm not going to change my beliefs because you think a gun is the only thing keeping all the women in the world from being raped daily, so please stop fear mongering.

I do like that you think a gun would help you in this situation. She turns and fires and what, it creates a magic forcefield around you that is impervious to bullets?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Right, and I'm not going to change my beliefs because you think a gun is the only thing keeping all the women in the world from being raped daily, so please stop fear mongering.

I do like that you think a gun would help you in this situation. She turns and fires and what, it creates a magic forcefield around you that is impervious to bullets?

Mabey not in that situation but what about if four big burley skinheads come at me ready to pick a fight and the only thing I have is my pistol. I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Page 177 of 461 FirstFirst ... 77127167174175176177178179180187227277 ... LastLast