Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 178 of 461 FirstFirst ... 78128168175176177178179180181188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 4603

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Mabey not in that situation but what about if four big burley skinheads come at me ready to pick a fight and the only thing I have is my pistol. I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

And you'd rather be shot by one than make your way home. I know.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

And you'd rather be shot by one than make your way home. I know.

So again what is you solution? Taking away guns from law abiding citizens will not stop skinheads and paranoid racists for carrying the law because the don't respect the law let alone anyone else.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So again what is you solution? Taking away guns from law abiding citizens will not stop skinheads and paranoid racists for carrying the law because the don't respect the law let alone anyone else.

Who said I have a solution. I've said at least 100 times I don't. My point is your whole "ANY WOMAN WITHOUT A GUN IS BEING RAPED RIGHT NOW" is stupid and needs to stop. You loooooove to talk about the government fear-mongering and putting up "false flags" yet you come on here and spew the stupidest fear mongering I'm hearing on this entire subject. It is stupid. Stop it.

It doesn't even make any sense. I asked my wife. She's never owned a gun and never been raped. So your little theory is not just stupid, but unless you're a moron (and I don't think you are) it's a flat out LIE.

You are the problem. You are the "us vs them" that is the reason no one can talk on any issue anymore. Congratulations, you're a detriment to your country and to sanity overall.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

Wrong. As I've stated before, while I wasn't in a hunting family, I grew up in a hunting town.

Cool. You didn't grow up with guns.

So you're claiming that you know the motives and intentions of a hypothetical person? You're also saying that no one has ever considered being "followed" provocation.

Show me some stories. Show me someone who has been prosecuted and served time for walking down the street, followed at a distance, and a lady whipping around fring shots and killing someone. You are the one bringing hypos into this not me.

[/quote]
    1 - Do you not know what a hypothetical situation is?
    2 - Did you even read? It's about one person, not all gun owners. I'm asking one person how he'd feel in a situation that ends with him dying for no reason, since he likes to parade around that a gun is the only thing keeping my wife from being raped...although she doesn't own one and I don't either...no one in either of our families does either...I guess you don't need a gun to prevent rape...unless she's being raped daily and not telling me about it...I'll ask her.
    [/quote]

You like to use extremes so ill play ball. If your wife was grabbed and had a 9 mm in her pocket and knew how to use it do you think that would a. Benefit her or b. harm her further. I know the chances of a woman being raped isn't great. It's way to high though but I would venture to guess the odds of it happening to an armed woman is a lot lower than unarmed. Again I don't know this to be fact just a guess.

You really just don't understand. Because most gun owners are good, a paranoid woman isn't a good example?
    Well millions upon millions of women walk around freely every day without getting raped and a gun has nothing to do with it. So, if I can't ask that question because it's "ridiculous" then please tell your gun toting friends to stop telling me my wife is getting raped daily because I don't have a gun. You want to talk about ridiculous? Look in the mirror, boys.

No you don't get it. Millions and millions of people walk around with guns in their pockets everyday too and most of the time it is fine. No one is saying your wife is getting raped or anything. You read into conversations what you want to read. In sure you will do the same on this post and divert the conversation to a missed spelling or missed used word or something like that. It can be preventative. I carry because I can. I don't plan on ever having to use my weapon on a person but if my life or my child's life is in danger I will. I am not a dangerous person. I'm not looking for blood. I don't think anyone would ever try to harm me and give no one the feeling like I would hurt them but I have always been taught to be aware of surroundings. This is part of it. I wouldn't expect you to understand as you are afrai of guns but it is how it is

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Page 178 of 461 FirstFirst ... 78128168175176177178179180181188228278 ... LastLast