Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 221 of 461 FirstFirst ... 121171211218219220221222223224231271321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 4603

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I do not need you, my friend, to lecture me on how great I have it. I know how much better I have it than most and I know what real freedom is. There hasn't been a single military engagement in my lifetime or yours that required anyone to "fight for our rights", so you can stop with the jingoistic language that means absolutely nothing to someone that knows what's happening in the world.

You may own a gun for whatever reason you like. Veggie has repeatedly stated his reasons for owning one. I was referring to HIS reasons which are very similar to many on here who continually defend their right to own them. And that reason is paranoia plain and simple.

I see that you are all ready for the NHL draft with your latest reach. Owning a firearm has nothing to do with paranoia just like putting your seatbelt on has nothing to do with paranoia. Both are safety precautions. Just like the Cowboys said and I agree 100% I would rather have my firearm to defefend myself and my family than not have it and be unable to defend my family in time of need.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 05-20-2013 at 10:02 AM.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I see that you are all ready for the NHL draft with your latest reach. Owning a firearm has nothing do do with paranoia just like putting your seatbelt on has nothing to do with paranoia. Both are safety precautions. Just like the Cowboys said and I agree 100% I would rather have my firearm to defefend myself and my family than not have it and be unable to defend my family in time of need.

veggie if anyone is reaching it is you. YOU are the one claiming YOU need a gun to defend yourself. Having a loaded gun ready to fire in your home (in case you need it) is NOT a safety precaution, it's an accident waiting to happen. Your analogies are ridiculous. Comparing a weapon to a seatbelt. What a joke!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

veggie if anyone is reaching it is you. YOU are the one claiming YOU need a gun to defend yourself. Having a loaded gun ready to fire in your home (in case you need it) is NOT a safety precaution, it's an accident waiting to happen. Your analogies are ridiculous. Comparing a weapon to a seatbelt. What a joke!!!!

So tell me again Habs if a group of armed thugs run up in your house how are you going to defend your family without a firearm?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So tell me again Habs if a group of armed thugs run up in your house how are you going to defend your family without a firearm?

If a GROUP of ARMED thugs runs up on you with your one gun, what chance do you have?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

No, no paranoia being expressed here! lol How will you defend yourself veggie? How many guns are you up against in this scenario? You did say thugSSS. In my scenario, I have an alarm system and three dogs. Both "precautions" keep me safe. No need for a gun. How is your gun holding up against the GUNS being carried by the thugs? Or is this the perfect opportunity for you to claim you need a gun with a 100-round clip? lol Too funny.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If a GROUP of ARMED thugs runs up on you with your one gun, what chance do you have?

So you are just going to lay down, not defend your family and take it like a sucka?

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, no paranoia being expressed here! lol How will you defend yourself veggie? How many guns are you up against in this scenario? You did say thugSSS. In my scenario, I have an alarm system and three dogs. Both "precautions" keep me safe. No need for a gun. How is your gun holding up against the GUNS being carried by the thugs? Or is this the perfect opportunity for you to claim you need a gun with a 100-round clip? lol Too funny.

It's not a matter of being paranoid, but being prepared. Also with me being an animal lover I have yet to see a bullet proof dog. If you have one let me know where I can get one. It dosen't matter if it's one armed thug or ten I'm not going down without a fight.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also habs I know you don't live in the states but google Parker vs the District of Columbia. I'm sure Canada has similiar legal rulings as well. Then tell me about how you calling the police is better than having a firearm.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Also habs I know you don't live in the states but google Parker vs the District of Columbia. I'm sure Canada has similiar legal rulings as well. Then tell me about how you calling the police is better than having a firearm.

Veggie, where in my answer did I say I would call the police? Having a firearm against a group of armed thugs is going to get me and my family killed. Having a security system that deters the armed thugs from entering my home is a much more effective, safe method of protecting my family. Up against guns my dogs only act as an early warning system. Believe me if you enter my yard, my dogs know about it long before I do or any alarm is tripped. You can dress up your answers all you like as preparedness, I know that it really is paranoia.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So you are just going to lay down, not defend your family and take it like a sucka?

You didn't answer my question, not that that's any surprise.

If a group of armed thugs runs into my house, as you describe, I probably don't have time to get to my gun unless it's in my lap at all times. Even then, best case I hit one in the head before the others blow me away.
    Or I could let them take my meager possessions and go knowing full well that they brought a bomb to a knife fight for no reason. They'd make WAY more money simply selling a quarter of their guns because my stuff just isn't that nice.

Now, if my stuff was that nice, would I need a gun? No. I'd move into one of those ritzy neighbourhoods where you don't have to worry about police times because they're basically the neighbourhood security.

Page 221 of 461 FirstFirst ... 121171211218219220221222223224231271321 ... LastLast