Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 22 of 461 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324253272122 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Seems all politicians are corrupt and try cheating to win.Veggie how do you feel about a group of people trying to stop certain people from voting which is their right to.What would you say if i told you a group of people tried to stop a group from voting at the polls?

So lets hear again about how a small group of republicans were suposedly harrased by the black panthers. I heard that story 50 times before one more time wont kill me.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 01-15-2013 at 11:40 AM.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Well actually is was not republicans it was whites.Now I don't agree anybody should be harassed due to their color of their skin.Do you agree?

So hear again about how a small group of republicans were suposedly harrased by the black panthers. I heard that story 50 times before one more time wont kill me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well actually is was not republicans it was whites.Now I don't agree anybody should be harassed due to their color of their skin.Do you agree?

You are right no one should be harrassed on the basis of race. However conservatives/republicans only care when whites are being harrassed by blacks. When it is the other way around they either pretend that it never happens or say suck it up and deal with it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If that is how you see I can respect that.Just curious how when soemthing like the Black panther thing happens nobody cries foul or injustice.But if the KKK were there we would have a world war on our hands.Funny thing we all know some former retired Marines took to the voter building to fend off the panthers harassment.Funny thing those marines were not all white.Glad to see there can unity on some stages.

You are right no one should be harrassed on the basis of race. However conservatives/republicans only care when whites are being harrassed by blacks. When it is the other way around they either pretend that it never happens or say suck it up and deal with it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If that is how you see I can respect that.Just curious how when soemthing like the Black panther thing happens nobody cries foul or injustice.But if the KKK were there we would have a world war on our hands.Funny thing we all know some former retired Marines took to the voter building to fend off the panthers harassment.Funny thing those marines were not all white.Glad to see there can unity on some stages.

If no one made a big stink about it I blame the media for not talking about the story. BTW blacks do not control the media either.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well somebody controls the media.And I myself notice alot of stories are missed that seem to have some racial bias to it.But then again I was b orn and raised in NY where alot happens that it not reported

If no one made a big stink about it I blame the media for not talking about the story. BTW blacks do not control the media either.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well somebody controls the media.And I myself notice alot of stories are missed that seem to have some racial bias to it.But then again I was b orn and raised in NY where alot happens that it not reported

I don't know but I would think that the majority would control the media. If something is going on that would negatively impact the majority the media would be all ove it to me.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Just scrolling through and saw this one...waging war overseas keeps the wars over there...whoever we are fighting at the time pull all their resources to defend what they have at home and not go on the offensive...I believe is the logic behind that anyways.

Wait. You're saying it's a good thing to start wars elsewhere because that means it's not here?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Duane it seems like you are the one who is ignoring facts. Let's talk about all of these voter id laws that were designed to fight fraud that never existed. In reality they targeted people who were more than likely democratic voters. However I never once heard a peep from your beloved republicans about fraud from voting machines that were rigged in their favor.

You have to give Duane some credit! Those measures were not 100% directed at Blacks. They were directed by GOP lead states to target those who are poor and elderly. and remember the SC struck down almost ALL of the measures.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

No no no...Iraq was a mistake - whether it was bad intel or bush had a war boner, it was a mistake. Starting war in Afghanistan has limited the terrorist networks abilities to launch strikes at home. If they are fighting us there they aren't here.

Same with WWII. After Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, we decided to go on the offensive instead of fighting them on our own ground.

Wait. You're saying it's a good thing to start wars elsewhere because that means it's not here?

Page 22 of 461 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324253272122 ... LastLast