Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 230 of 461 FirstFirst ... 130180220227228229230231232233240280330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 4603

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

They just make me laugh because I don't take everyone so serious hence the title on page 1 post funny signs.We just have different senses of humor.
    I wouldn't dream of it. Reading many of these "signs" keeps me grounded and reminds me that I am a lucky guy for having the good fortune to receive a working brain from my folks.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

That may explain it.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Why back it up if I post some facts someone will just turn it into excuses.It is Fox News,it is facebook,it is his color so why bother.I find out more by responses that i would arguing facts which are there.Nixon Watergate/Obama Benghazi and IRS scandal same thing only one will never get impeached

Then why make a treasonous statement in the first place if it can't go anywhere?
    Sounds like whiney attention seeking to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just like stirring the pot and obviously mission accomplished.See i thought this was a fun thread so I don't need to explain ever post.Nobody else does so i just joined in on the fun.No whining at all i am dying of laughter.
    Then why make a treasonous statement in the first place if it can't go anywhere?
    Sounds like whiney attention seeking to me.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

They just make me laugh because [b]I don't take everyone so serious[/s] hence the title on page 1 post funny signs.We just have different senses of humor.

I think you just made a liar out of yourself...

SCF Rewards
    Country

As always your entitled to your opinion now i won't waste any more posts on chit chat back to signs
    I think you just made a liar out of yourself...

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

As always your entitled to your opinion now i won't waste any more posts on chit chat back to signs

Yeah, why have a discussion on a message board...

Seriously though, very little of what you're posting is funny. It's mostly partisan memes for people to pass around Facebook and think it means they're somehow involved in "the process". Basically very low IQs lying to themselves. I find that sad, not funny.

But by all means, carry on your Republican campaign in the name of "humour".

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks I will and I believe I went on record ALL POLITICANS are corrupt.Just seems most here blame republicans only like democrats do no wrong.
    Yeah, why have a discussion on a message board...

Seriously though, very little of what you're posting is funny. It's mostly partisan memes for people to pass around Facebook and think it means they're somehow involved in "the process". Basically very low IQs lying to themselves. I find that sad, not funny.

But by all means, carry on your Republican campaign in the name of "humour".

Page 230 of 461 FirstFirst ... 130180220227228229230231232233240280330 ... LastLast