Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 23 of 461 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425263373123 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Okay , I can agree with the. Except the Pearl Harbour bit is slightly more complicated. Japan didn't really want a war in the first place, but I get what you're saying.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Hahaha

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Back in the day they were no in is arguing that. My question which I will be glad to repeat because none of the republican supporters will answer is what are republicans doing to better the black community. Check that what are republicans doing to better America as a whole?

Yup and them liberals are doing a bang-up job making America better. More debt, more spending, a health care law that 2/3rds of Americans didn't want and the government can't afford, gun control laws that control nothing, more people on welfare than ever, highest long-term gas prices in history, a stagnant unemployment rate, an inflation rate that is 18x what it was when Obama took office...I guess if by "better" you mean worse than ever, then yeah they are making it better.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I know my first paycheck of the year was affected.It is going to be a long haul

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yup and them liberals are doing a bang-up job making America better. More debt, more spending, a health care law that 2/3rds of Americans didn't want and the government can't afford, gun control laws that control nothing, more people on welfare than ever, highest long-term gas prices in history, a stagnant unemployment rate, an inflation rate that is 18x what it was when Obama took office...I guess if by "better" you mean worse than ever, then yeah they are making it better.

So, to answer the actual question, you're saying the Republicans are doing absolutely nothing for blacks. They're just supposed to support Republicans because Dr. King was a Republican in a time when the party was almost the complete antithesis to what it is today.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So, to answer the actual question, you're saying the Republicans are doing absolutely nothing for blacks. They're just supposed to support Republicans because Dr. King was a Republican in a time when the party was almost the complete antithesis to what it is today.

What do blacks need that they do not have? I am confused as to where this idea came from that blacks, hispanics or any other race of people constantly needs something to be done for them. Last time I checked there are laws in place that protects them from discrimination in every facet of life from work to education to housing. The idea that if someone isn't doing something for minorities then they are racist is just ignorant. When is the last time a law protecting women's rights was passed? Does that make all politicians anti-woman? I haven't heard much about any laws protecting Jews lately, I guess all politicians are anti-Semitic too?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Hey, I was just clarifying your answer to the question. Had you simply answered the question you were asked we wouldn't be here.

To answer your question, nothing. What was once an issue of race has, in reality morphed into an issue of socio economics. With that said, that has nothing to do with what you were asked and did not really answer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Page 23 of 461 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425263373123 ... LastLast