Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 53 of 461 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663103153 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Served 2 years because that's how long it takes to get a GED under the Army Bill, even if the 3rd grade was the only major achievement up to that point.

Hey, don't degrade the man's accomplishments. That was the hardest 3 years of his life!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I am not 100% sure however I do believe you have a GED or High School diploma to enter any of the 4 branches of the service.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I am not 100% sure however I do believe you have a GED or High School diploma to enter any of the 4 branches of the service.

I know when I was in high schol about 20+ years ago I remember reading their promotional info that says if you don't have a diploma/GED they will help you get one. I'm not sure if the rules changed since then or not but I would imagine with all the wars and as hard pressed as the military is for bodies if they did at one time require a diploma/ged that rule would have been relaxed by now so the service can increase their ranks. I'm sure someone with military experience could shed more light on this.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Really?

I thought it was just turning 18. How do they get any Marines if you are required to have a GED?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Philadelphia Eagles
    My traders on Flickr

Really?

I thought it was just turning 18. How do they get any Marines if you are required to have a GED?

Exactly what are you implying?
    Sorry, I only use PayPal goods and I do not ship internationally.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Because some people have pride...

Really?

SCF Rewards
    Country

HMMM men and women who defend our freedom are considerd dumb? Please do explain and worm ourof this without an apology
    Really?

Page 53 of 461 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663103153 ... LastLast