Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 74 of 461 FirstFirst ... 24647172737475767784124174 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Dilemma. I was hit on the hands at elementary school because I refused to spell it the way many Canadians did - Dilemna.

I am a semantics weiner however, so that would explain a lot.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Ok so lets look at the last American school shooting.
    I can't see anywhere that Adam Lanza was a criminal prior to his shooting spree.

So what are you proposing? Are you ok with our constitutional rights being taken away because the actions of a small minority? That would be akin to saying soccer (or football like you guys call it) should be outlawed in Europe because of the holigans.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

So what are you proposing? Are you ok with our constitutional rights being taken away because the actions of a small minority? That would be akin to saying soccer (or football like you guys call it) should be outlawed in Europe because of the holigans.

Yeah I'm fine with your constitutional rights being taken away if it means that 11k out of 15k homicides that were committed using a gun in 2011 didn't happen.

Or allowing people to own one gun might be a start. Why do you need 10? And why do you need semi-automatic guns?
    Why can't people just shoot guns at gun ranges if you love them? And have the gun kept at the range?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I'm fine with your constitutional rights being taken away if it means that 11k out of 15k homicides that were committed using a gun in 2011 didn't happen.

Or allowing people to own one gun might be a start. Why do you need 10? And why do you need semi-automatic guns?
    Why can't people just shoot guns at gun ranges if you love them? And have the gun kept at the range?

So what I am supposed to do when a crazed lunitic who his armed runs up in my house while my gun is safely tucked away at the gun range all the way on the other side of town? That kind of defeats the purpose of owning a gun ya think?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So what I am supposed to do when a crazed lunitic who his armed runs up in my house while my gun is safely tucked away at the gun range all the way on the other side of town? That kind of defeats the purpose of owning a gun ya think?

Where do you people live?
    If there are this many home invasions there then MOVE!
    You're like those people who complain about tornadoes while rebuilding every year. If all your houses are being broken into your town isn't worth saving. Save yourself. Leave.

If it doesn't happen constantly in your town, why are you so paranoid?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where do you people live?
    If there are this many home invasions there then MOVE!
    You're like those people who complain about tornadoes while rebuilding every year. If all your houses are being broken into your town isn't worth saving. Save yourself. Leave.

If it doesn't happen constantly in your town, why are you so paranoid?

One time is one time too many. Speak of the devil I am actually looking to move for an unrelated reason. Show me a place that I can move to that can guarantee me withouth a shadow of a doubt that I will not be the victim of a crime and I will pack up all my stuff and move there tommorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country