Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 76 of 461 FirstFirst ... 26667374757677787986126176 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

First you explain how what you're saying isn't different from me saying, "If you favour the death penalty you're in favour of death"
    But before you do that, you might want to go read so you know what conversation you're having. That seems to be a problem for you.

Yes I am in favor of the death penalty and don't hide that. The difference between the death penalty and abortion is with the death penalty you are killing a person who with them killing multiple people has already proven that they are a meance to society not fit to live. Tell me again who an unborn baby is unfit to live or who have they killed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Can you do something besides post the same sign over and over.
    Maybe read what others have said, instead of whatever you were doing before your barrage of masturbatory, make-yourself-feel-good, repetitive annoyances.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yes I am in favor of the death penalty and don't hide that. The difference between the death penalty and abortion is with the death penalty you are killing a person who with them killing multiple people has already proven that they are a meance to society not fit to live. Tell me again who an unborn baby is unfit to live or who have they killed.

I support a woman's choice, not the abortion
    You support the killing, not the state's choice to do so.

I would say you're closer to a supporter of death. You love watching the life leave a once living being don't you. You say you just want criminals killed, but you want everyone killed. You are pro death!

Or are you pro states deciding whether or not to use the death penalty. That would make you something different.

Funny how I can see how your supporting the death penalty doesn't make you pro-death. I just wish you weren't too self-righteous to see that supporting a woman's choice is not the same as supporting abortion. You are yet another in the "all or nothing!" "this way or that!" crowd. You think there are only two sides to everything, black and white.

Actually, with you, it makes sense that you see everything in black and white.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I support a woman's choice, not the abortion
    You support the killing, not the state's choice to do so.

I would say you're closer to a supporter of death. You love watching the life leave a once living being don't you. You say you just want criminals killed, but you want everyone killed. You are pro death!

Or are you pro states deciding whether or not to use the death penalty. That would make you something different.

Funny how I can see how your supporting the death penalty doesn't make you pro-death. I just wish you weren't too self-righteous to see that supporting a woman's choice is not the same as supporting abortion. You are yet another in the "all or nothing!" "this way or that!" crowd. You think there are only two sides to everything, black and white.

Actually, with you, it makes sense that you see everything in black and white.

No actually I just like Duane I am pro choice regardings the death penalty. I leave it up to the state to choose if they want to use it or not. Thank God I live in a state that puts these scumbags to death who rape and kill children instead letting the taxpayers babysit them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country