Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 439 of 461 FirstFirst ... 339389429436437438439440441442449 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 4603

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Well of course we are. 90% of americans react to fear mongering. Have you ever seen any of our political ads? There's a tight campaign going here in iowa and it started out how they were going to help us. Now if you vote for either candidate the world will end. And our independent running has spend around 5 dollars on his campaign. He has my vote but nobody knows about him...

Yeah, I often see your campaign ads, mostly Washington and Massachusetts, because those are where my US national feeds come from (Seattle/Boston). I pick who I would vote for based solely on who has the least negative ads. So far, I've found no one to vote for. I just don't get how a country that sees itself as the strongest and best is scared of basically everything. If countries could cast shadows, you guys would try to run from it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

at least we face our fears, and a Canadian says this
    you guys would try to run from it

no we would be the only ones to have the guts to say and do something.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

at least we face our fears, and a Canadian says this no we would be the only ones to have the guts to say and do something.

What are you doing exactly, besides attacking countries with no weapons?

By the way, attacking Canadians because you have no actual defense is cowardly.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So who is really benefitting then?

The liberals. Ammo is in short supply (making liberals happy) and $2 in retail sales nets less than 1/3rd of the taxes that $7 does (making Democrats happy that they have more tax dollars to give to social welfare programs)

You're lucky to get it for $15 here. It was up to 35-40 for a while.

Shotgun powder is also impossible to find.

You should buy online. www.sportsmansguide.com has Eley brand .22 ammo in 500 round bricks for $75.99, so that's $7.60 a box. Not great, but a heck of a lot better than $15. The ironic part is that other ammos are now cheaper around here. A year ago I was paying $23-$27 for .40 S&W and $20-$23 for 9mm, now I am buying .40 S&W for between $18 and $22 and can pick up 9mm all day for $13-$15. In fact, just last week I passed on a brick of 250 rounds of .40 S&W for $86 ($17.20 a box) because I already have plenty.
    Last edited by duane1969; 09-14-2014 at 07:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

The liberals. Ammo is in short supply (making liberals happy) and $2 in retail sales nets less than 1/3rd of the taxes that $7 does (making Democrats happy that they have more tax dollars to give to social welfare programs)

Yup, that's gotta be it, the lib'ruls....... that extra $5 mark-up per box prob'ly goes straight to charity or......somethin'. Five states have no sales tax whatsoever tho, maybe the stores just give the extra money right to the federal revenuer-man when he comes a -visitin' as hush money so's that the gub'mint doesn't swoop in and take all their guns away!

Yessiree, I gots theories a-comin outta every orifice to-day!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yup, that's gotta be it, the lib'ruls....... that extra $5 mark-up per box prob'ly goes straight to charity or......somethin'. Five states have no sales tax whatsoever tho, maybe the stores just give the extra money right to the federal revenuer-man when he comes a -visitin' as hush money so's that the gub'mint doesn't swoop in and take all their guns away!

Yessiree, I gots theories a-comin outta every orifice to-day!

You have a problem with people with a Southern accent? Or just generally trying to be demeaning? Luckily for us both I am intellectually above immature shallowness.

Oh, by the way, there is not a single state in the United States that is exempt from collecting the Federal Firearms and Ammunition Excise Tax (FAET). I don't know where you got the bright idea that 5 states not collecting sales tax has jack diddly to do with it, but you are wrong. The FAET requires an 11% excise tax on ammunition, so yes, higher ammunition price do equal higher tax revenue for the Federal government and since the Fed does spend over half of taxation on social welfare programs, yes a big chunk of it does go there.

Perhaps next time you should know what you are talking about before commenting. Trying to be insulting and demeaning while having jack squat knowledge of what your talking about just comes off as lame.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The funny thing is that criminals are not buying ammo on the open market, so raising prices of ammo does nothing to deter crime much less crimes committed by firearms. This is no better than outlawing certain types of weapons, the only people it is stopping from buying them is the average citizen, criminals don't buy most of their stuff in stores or in a legal fashion.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

No sir, I'm not tryin' to insult anyone, I'm just talkin' 'Murican from here on in to hopefully try to immerse myself in the right-wing experience, the intellectual superiority that y'all feel over us low-infomation voters n such! That plus the amount of abuse directed towards everyone here on a daily basis is Super-Duper-Awesome!! so I may as well have some fun here, eh?
    Super-Duper-Awesome!! IS a registered trademark of EdWorks Industries (registration pending)

That said, I don't care one bit about an 11% FAET tax on a box of bullets. So an extra 55 cents is goin' to yore government, so what? It's like cigarettes, you don't want to pay the sin tax, then don't buy 'em. Except that you do buy 'em. But where's that extra five bucks going? It sure as heck doesn't cost the ammo companies almost triple to produce the ammo all of a sudden, no sir! Someone is a-profiteerin' off of someone else's fear n' paranoia, which has been the good ol' American way since at least the War of Northern Agression, God bless us all. Why does 55 cents get yore pants so bunched up when someone is taking you for almost ten times that amount??? For no good reason, other than they can.............

Personally, I think seven bucks (plus yer taxes, of course) for the opportunity to blow away 50 or so zombies, home invaders, undocumented food-rioters etc is a bargain.

You can call me immature and shallow and lame allllll you want, but I'd appreciate an answer to the question in red there, it would go a long way towards my indoctrination, as it were. Y'all take care now, y'hear?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another outsider pretending to know how America is and no less of a surprise you are from Canada. Ammo is used for many things, never for zombies, and I would bet less than 1/10 of 1% for home invaders, which by the way is often Asian gangs invading Asian decent homeowners in America, but don't check the facts out, rely on the media and keep watching the boobtube. Have all the fun you want, but as a staff member I have higher hopes and higher standards for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Is that Centerhice under an alias???

Page 439 of 461 FirstFirst ... 339389429436437438439440441442449 ... LastLast