Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Is there a mutiny among the Presidents men?

This is an article I came across not my exact words.So there is no confusion.

THE ARTICLE

The department of homeland security was established in the year 2002. It’s job is to protect this nation from any and all threats. How in the world can any man appoint a member of the Muslim brotherhood to any position within this organization? Our president should never have that authority. Then how is Mohamed Elibiary on the homeland security advisory council. That’s like the Cowboys, inviting the Redskins defensive coordinator, to sit in on plans for Sundays game? Then waking up Monday, and asking how you got your butt kicked? I know for a fact you have to pass a security clearance to work in certain positions? Who cleared these individuals? Oh I forgot they were appointed! There is more than one working within our government. Like Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton’s deputy chief of staff. It is known that she is deeply involved with the Muslim Brotherhood! You still think the Clinton’s aren’t more informed about Benghazi? Let’s not forget Valerie Jarret who is Obamas right hand advisor. Do a little research on her and you might get sick? What is the Muslim Brotherhood some might ask? Well this is what they believe! “Allah is their objective” “Quran is their constitution” “Jihad is their wish” and “Death for sake of Allah”

Last edited by shrewsbury; 09-11-2014 at 10:27 PM. Reason: curse word
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

I have to say, that the word jihad is not want many think it is. It is actually a personal war of good and evil that goes on inside of you, you are always fighting against the evil. This evil is anything that is in violation of the Koran.
    It has now been altered to mean war on anything not of Islam.
    Jihad is a good thing that has been twisted to represent something bad, much like the swastika.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

So, this is saying that Muslim's cannot have positions of authority within our government because of their religion?
    -In Peru until February 1st. Will have very limited internet access.-

This is someones take and a conspiracy theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by dscards View Post
    So, this is saying that Muslim's cannot have positions of authority within our government because of their religion?
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

i don't think the issue is with Islam but what the muslim brotherhood is and stands for. would we want an active member of the westboro baptist church in government? would we want jim jones or david karesh appointed positions in our government?
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I have no problem with not wanting the Muslim Brotherhood anywhere near the government. That reads like an angry 17 year old wrote it, and brings up Benghazi for no real reason.

Aj, could you start posting links with these? At the very least the author's name?
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

If i think about it I will try to remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    I have no problem with not wanting the Muslim Brotherhood anywhere near the government. That reads like an angry 17 year old wrote it, and brings up Benghazi for no real reason.

Aj, could you start posting links with these? At the very least the author's name?
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    If i think about it I will try to remember.
    The least you can do is give credit to the person or entity responsible for the words you are posting.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Is that the least I can do? Or is it because the article cannot be bashed because it will be considered biased by somebody.I honestly don't remember where I read it but I am sure somebody can discredit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    The least you can do is give credit to the person or entity responsible for the words you are posting.
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    Is that the least I can do? Or is it because the article cannot be bashed because it will be considered biased by somebody.I honestly don't remember where I read it but I am sure somebody can discredit it.
    No. It's the least you can do. International copyright law would agree. Also the decency of giving authors credit for their work.

Not everything is political, you know.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast