Thumbs up Marco Rubio's wife is hot

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ader-wife.html

I'm not really pro or anti Marco Rubio for President but if he wins we'd have the hottest first lady of all time with the former Miami Dolphins cheerleader being his wife.
    Trade Page: Hidden Content
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

How the hell did a clown like him end up with a wife like that? In the words of the old Deon Sanders song "Must be the money".
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    How the hell did a clown like him end up with a wife like that? In the words of the old Deon Sanders song "Must be the money".
    He isn't rich. In 2013 he was in debt and had a net worth of about -$190k. Maybe it's his integrity, intelligence, character and general quality of a person. Of course he is a Republican, so none of that matters to you. Too bad he isn't a Democrat so he could laugh at you for voting for him and his racist party while you repeatedly defended him against all comers.

Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

BANNED

Country
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    But this is a mature forum for adult conversation.

Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    He isn't rich. In 2013 he was in debt and had a net worth of about -$190k. Maybe it's his integrity, intelligence, character and general quality of a person. Of course he is a Republican, so none of that matters to you. Too bad he isn't a Democrat so he could laugh at you for voting for him and his racist party while you repeatedly defended him against all comers.
    I'm not a democrat and never registered as such but nice try just the same Duane.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

She kind of looks like Daisy Fuentes, remember her?
    References: The Bench 260 points, Sportscardfun 173 points

Hidden Content

"I don't do the whole trade by myself, you may actually have to do part of it"