Page 88 of 441 FirstFirst ... 38788586878889909198138188 ... LastLast
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Will we have another repeat of this in 2014?

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

"Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I actually think the confederate flag is one of the cooler looking flags out there. I wish it didn't represent what it does to so many people.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

As with many kids who grew up in the 1980s I was a fan of the dukes of hazzard. Before I knew what that flag stood for I always thought of it as the dukes of hazzard flag. I still have a hot wheels car of the general lee. It sucks what the flag stands for though. I also think that burning the confederate flag just like the American flag are protected forms of free speech.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

You know I was actually thinking about collecting dukes of hazzard memorbillia for old times sakes.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    As with many kids who grew up in the 1980s I was a fan of the dukes of hazzard. Before I knew what that flag stood for I always thought of it as the dukes of hazzard flag. I still have a hot wheels car of the general lee. It sucks what the flag stands for though. I also think that burning the confederate flag just like the American flag are protected forms of free speech.
    I have a confederate flag belt buckle I never wear...never really intended to, just thought it looked cool.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    I have a confederate flag belt buckle I never wear...never really intended to, just thought it looked cool.

When I was in elementary school I had a dukes of hazzard t-shirt with a confederate flag on it. I wore it around town not having any idea what the flag stood for. Oddly enough no one ever said anything to me about it.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    When I was in elementary school I had a dukes of hazzard t-shirt with a confederate flag on it. I wore it around town not having any idea what the flag stood for. Oddly enough no one ever said anything to me about it.
    I don't remember there being uproar about the flag until sometime in the mid-late 90s. Mind you, I was a kid in Canada, so I didn't pay much attention. I knew it was the old South flag and the North won but people in the South still flew the flag. I figured it was more of a cultural pride type of thing.

That said, when I bought the buckle I was much older and better informed. I just didn't care what it stood for to other people and still don't. I always wanted a confederate flag belt buckle since I was a kid so I bought one.

That flag is the "Rebel Flag," and a variant. The original Confederate Flag looks like this:

Page 88 of 441 FirstFirst ... 38788586878889909198138188 ... LastLast