Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Is that the coast guard outfit GWB used to get out of Vietnam?
    Also, I always thought his cheerleader outfit was much cuter than Clinton's.

And Moore is a dork.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

"Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Is that the coast guard outfit GWB used to get out of Vietnam?
    Also, I always thought his cheerleader outfit was much cuter than Clinton's.

And Moore is a dork.
    Actually he was part of the National Guard, not that being in the Coast Guard is a mediocre duty. Either way he served more time in the military his first day in than Clinton and Obama combined in their entire lives.

Where were Clinton and Obama during Vietnam and Desert Storm? Oh that's right. Clinton was draft dodging in England smoking pot and sexually assaulting his classmates. While our troops were fighting in Desert Storm Obama was spending his days as a "community organizer"...LOL

Even if Bush had just been in the Coast Guard he still would have served his country more than Clinton and Obama combined.
    Last edited by duane1969; 04-03-2013 at 12:30 PM.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    Actually he was part of the National Guard, not that being in the Coast Guard is a mediocre duty. Either way he served more time in the military his first day in than Clinton and Obama combined in their entire lives.

Where were Clinton and Obama during Vietnam and Desert Storm? Oh that's right. Clinton was draft dodging in England smoking pot and sexually assaulting his classmates. While our troops were fighting in Desert Storm Obama was spending his days as a "community organizer"...LOL

Even if Bush had just been in the Coast Guard he still would have served his country more than Clinton and Obama combined.
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Yeah, he had daddy dodge for him instead of doing it himself.
    Anyway, he works the cheerleader outfit way better than Bill.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Yeah, he had daddy dodge for him instead of doing it himself.
    Anyway, he works the cheerleader outfit way better than Bill.
    He served in the National Guard from 68-72 and was honorably discharged. He nor his daddy dodged anything. The only questions that exist are whether or not he properly fulfilled his guard duties from April - October of 1972.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Okay, whatever you're told to...er, whatever you say...

Page 98 of 441 FirstFirst ... 48889596979899100101108148198 ... LastLast