Thread: autograph idea

autograph idea

I know there are a trillion things you guys are doing right now, but I wanted to throw out something before I forgot the idea lol

Is there a way we can tie in TTM or IP autos to the Inventory? Maybe have a section that simply lists the player and we can added the specific items signed? I think it would be nice for people trading or selling TTM/IP autos, and also for personal uses to organize it on here. It's starting to become a large part of my collection, and I was just wondering.
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS, BUFFALO SABRES, and MARIA SHARAPOVA
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

Quote Originally Posted by comfortably9numb View Post
    I know there are a trillion things you guys are doing right now, but I wanted to throw out something before I forgot the idea lol

Is there a way we can tie in TTM or IP autos to the Inventory? Maybe have a section that simply lists the player and we can added the specific items signed? I think it would be nice for people trading or selling TTM/IP autos, and also for personal uses to organize it on here. It's starting to become a large part of my collection, and I was just wondering.
    Not any time soon, too much to code for now to rewrite the TTM that is working fine.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect