Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    grant..pm what you were thinking.
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    I am really reallly interested in the Stafford jumbo patch auto and the MEGATRON patch auto. could u message me on those? i am new and have not yet figured out how to message. Thanks
    Thanks, Wallaceinator17
    Looking for Eli, Stafford, Megatron, Cam or just nice looking cards of good players and
    Hidden Content

wallace...check PMs
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

Please CMB for the Topps Finest Rivers auto RC.
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

Like a lot. CMB thanks!
    MAIN PC: Nnamdi Asomugha, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel, High/Mid End Football, and 1/1's (Logo Shields, Superfractors, Reebok Logos, Booklets, SICK cards etc...)
    100+ Positive Feedback on Blowout! I can only ship on Saturday's due to school :)!
    Hidden Content

ttt

ttt

i'll take a shot at the staff nt....let me know thank you.

What r u looking for on ur Decker Spx
    Hidden Content

Always looking for: Walter Payton autos, Brett Favre autos, Vintage Football, rookies, autos and patches in basketball and football, Notre Dame autographs and patches.

cmb for the tebow exquisite please
    Under the same name on beckett over 180 trades in 2 years. Bring on the offers!
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Cutler rc autos

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast