Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    List in my original post is still up to date...
    Hidden Content

Main PC Guys: Drew Brees, Kenny Stills, Jimmy Graham, Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu Other PC Guys: Current/Former Saints and Current/Former LSU Tigers
    *** Need Red (not numbered) & Blue (#'d /500) 2007 Playoffs NFL Playoff Preview Bonus Joseph Addai Jersey card for my set. They look like this --> Hidden Content

Hey man, I have 240, 242, and 295. Do you have an extra 255 (Robert Turbin SP) or any extras of the draft day SPs? Thanks! Erik

Quote Originally Posted by usafshelland View Post
    Hey man, I have 240, 242, and 295. Do you have an extra 255 (Robert Turbin SP) or any extras of the draft day SPs? Thanks! Erik

Hey man, unfortunately I don't have any dups of the SPs but if you want to let me know what teams and/or players you collect I can give you a list of what I have to offer in trade for the cards you have for my set.

LMK
    Hidden Content

Main PC Guys: Drew Brees, Kenny Stills, Jimmy Graham, Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu Other PC Guys: Current/Former Saints and Current/Former LSU Tigers
    *** Need Red (not numbered) & Blue (#'d /500) 2007 Playoffs NFL Playoff Preview Bonus Joseph Addai Jersey card for my set. They look like this --> Hidden Content

Football Advisor

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey Nick!!! Long Time No Trade My Friend. Have These Card's For Ya.

Set !: #295 RC

Set 2: #82

Set 3: #25,39,69,82,116,117,122

LMK & Looking For Card's Of Peyton & Eli Manning I Need OR Looking For The Colored Card's From This Years Topps Ftball (Pink,Camo,Black,Gold) That I Could Use As Tradebait OR Just Looking For Nicer Insert's Of Star Players That Would Make Good Tradebait.

Thanks, John

Football Advisor

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey Nick!!! Have Another 1 For Ya So I'll Just Put It In The Mail Tommorrow For Ya & It's On Me My Friend.

'12 Prestige #121

Thanks, John

Needs lists in my original post are still up to date. LMK what you have and what you are looking for in trade for your cards.

THX
    Hidden Content

The needs lists in my original post are still up to date...
    Hidden Content

I have 240 & 211. I have a bunch of sets I'm working on. If you had something cool if not no big deal There in the threads and would just about trade you anything from them.

I now have 240 and 242 for you... could use more cards for my Platinum sets if you got them.
    My Platinum Needs:
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ors)-NEED-list

still need card #'s 114 & 115
    Hidden Content

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast