Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See howiek1227's Items on eBay

Just wondering. When you send a baseball for TTM. Do you included a ballpoint pen? If not you should try that. I think the player/celeb would use the pen you supply them with. I have not done TTM in a few years. But, when I sent a baseball I would always in include a pen. I only do that with baseballs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

I do with most of them but honestly I cant remember if I did with Nicklaus's or not. The only other ball I've gotten in Sharpie is Joey Votto and I know for a fact that I didn't send a pen, but I believe that was also my first baseball TTM and wasn't quite hip to everything yet...LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another great return today!!! Former major League baseball player, star of Mr. Belvedere television show and one of the funniest roles ever - Harry Doyle from the Major League movies. Took just over a month - about a month and 12 days I believe.

Bob Uecker SS ROMLB

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last edited by FlyersFan; 09-02-2013 at 06:25 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123