Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

Flyersfan IP and TTM Thread

So since my daughters and I are getting back in to autograph collecting I figured I would start a thread to showcase what we get.

Below is what we are starting out with.

Chris Wright (Golden State Warriors) autographed Dayton Flyers jersey

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

2008 - 2009 & 2010 - 2011 Dayton Flyers Team Signed Basketball's

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Don Donoher (former Dayton Flyers coach) autographed photo

[/IMG]

Rob Dibble autograhed OMLB inscribed "1990 Word Champions"

[/IMG]
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-31-2013 at 09:18 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My daughters and I went to a meet and greet today at a local restaurant / bar. We met and got to take a pic with Holley Mangold. She is the sister of New York Jets center Nick Mangold and she is headed to London to compete in the womens weightlifting at the 2012 Olympics.

[/IMG]

She also signed three collages we had made of her with some internet pictures and my trusty Powerpoint skills....LOL. She personalized one to each of daughters, the two eldest that were with me and then I had her make the third one out to my 5 year old that was at home with mom. Pictured below is just one of the three.

[/IMG]

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those Mangolds are awesome...I love her story.

SCF Rewards
    Country

An AWESOME return today!!!!!! This is the first request we sent out and it took 11 days c/o The Reds. Only semi bad thing was he signed it with a fine point Sharpie instead of a ball point pen but who can complain. I asked him to sign it on the sweet spot and then inscribe the two side panels with whatever he wanted but he just signed it.

JOEY VOTTO SS ROMLB

[/IMG]

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great return today!!! 15 days

HOF'er Bobby Doerr SS ROMLB

Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-31-2013 at 09:18 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just updating my thread, got these a little while ago but didnt add them to this post until now.

Jim Bunning SS ROMLB HOF 96 Inscription

Todd Frazier ROMLB signed through the Spring Training address with a great inscription. Asked him to inscribe it with anything he wanted and this is what he did. Very pleased with this and probably my favorite auto I have right now.

Last edited by FlyersFan; 04-02-2013 at 08:45 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to a signing tonight outside of Cincinnati. It was suppose to be for Zack Cozart and Homer Bailey but Bailey came down with flu like symptons so he couldnt make it, they rescheduled him for May 9th. So tonight all I got was -

Cincinnati Reds starting shortstop Zack Cozart SS ROMLB

Last edited by FlyersFan; 04-02-2013 at 08:50 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a couple new balls for the Cincinnati Reds collection last night. Little story to go a long with it.

So my daughter and I got to the store where the signing was about 4:30pm and I thought "its a little funny that they have the lights off in the store", so we went in anyway and got our line number and told the lady at the counter we were going to go get some dinner and we'd be back. She said ok were going to start lining up about 5:30pm. So we drove up the road to the Waffle House and went in to a waitress telling us there power was out and they were completely down. Then the light bulb went off, "oh hell the power is out all around". So no food places were open and we ended up just going back to the store and sitting in the parking lot and listening to the radio. So 5:30pm rolled around and we went up and got in line (power in the area was still out). So we were number 54 and finally about 7:00pm we got in to the store as they line everyone up outside except for 20 people or so. So we made our way up to Mr. Rose and Mr. Perez and there we were getting our autographs under the glow of about 4 flashlights that employees were holding overhead so the guys could see what they were signing....lol.

Pete Rose SS ROMLB w/ inscription "4256"

Tony Perez SS ROMLB w/inscription "HOF 2000"

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got back probably my 2nd favorite autograph of all today. It only took 15 days and I believe it would have been sooner if I wouldnt have sent it when the Reds were on a road trip.....LOL.

Marty Brennaman SS ROMLB w/inscription "HOF 2000"

He also added a second inscription at my request. His famous line after every Reds victory, "and this one belongs to the Reds"...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to a Homer Bailey signing tonight. Didnt purchase the extra inscription but he went ahead and inscribed it without me asking which was cool and saved me $10....lol.

Homer Bailey SS ROMLB w/inscription "9-28-12 No Hitter"

Last edited by FlyersFan; 05-25-2013 at 01:12 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast